• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sup snipers. I'm new.

c.a.rud

Private
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2023
Edinburg, Virginia
As you may have already guessed, I'm new. Not entirely new mind you, just new here. And not new to guns or gun stuff. I've been shooting since early double-digits; so, about 30+ years of gun love. Admittedly, I am new to the long-range gig. That's why I'm here, I suppose. To gather information and learn all I can before the earth burns. As if I needed another expensive hobby. :poop:

A buddy of mine has been into this thing for several years and helped me to get where I'm at. I built my first precision gas gun last month. Participated in my first match a couple weekends ago at Bangsteel. Before that I'd never shot anything beyond 500yds. I hit 1,000 that day and missed the 1200 by a mil low and right. Wanted to go further but it wasn't 'range day'. But that day will come. After seeing all the cool toys and kit the other shooters had I began buying my own. Bags, rangefinder, Kestrel... my credit card has been hot to the touch for a month.

Anyway, hi. I'll be lurking.

Awesome, welcome. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions (there's also a search bar in case it was already asked not too long ago.)