• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sup y'all

Pig6Actual

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2018
I got my PR competition cherry popped this past Saturday at K&M. A couple of buddies funded my entry with a loaner gun, ammo and all the other essentials. I did better than I expected and could FEEL the mistakes as they were happening; I just couldn't stop them. Needless to say I am hooked and started shopping for my own gear and components on the ride home.

About me, I recently switched careers after 22 years of mil/le. My last assignment was the SWAT Team Leader for a Sheriff's Office in the Memphis Metro Area.I am an adjunct instructor at T1G in weapons, tactics and driving (both on and off road). I also run a small training business that has been pretty successful (relatively speaking).

My main gig now is working in chemical manufacturing as a process operator and assisting on our HAZMAT Response Team. I am currently going back to school for my masters in Safety Engineering.

I have competed heavily in USPSA and 3-gun, as well as SWAT-oriented competitions. I have spent a great deal of time teaching a wide array of tactical-oriented areas, so I hope to be able to help if anyone has any questions.

I am not easily offended and most anything I say should be taken as heavily laden with sarcasm. Thanks for having me.