• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Super Bowl

Re: Super Bowl

Lets get to the important thing here....as much as I hate to bet gainst Peyton and the Colts, Im pulling for the Saints. How about that fin-man?

If I talked about the party the authorities might do a pre-emptive strike.

I don't know how to do it but I think a Poll whould be interesting here to see who everyone thinks will win.

No party planned, but I'm working downtown all weekend, so a party won't be hard to find.

Go Saints!!!!

Too much favoring the Saints: sentiment, history, a little talent...That said, I think the Colts aren't being taken seriously enough by most prognosticators.

Who beat the Saints a scant 6 weeks ago? Hint, rhymes with "sucks"

Colts 38- Saints 24

I also foresee at least two Saints defenders being carried off the field from savage reprisals by Colt linemen. Head hunting can be costly
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who beat the Saints a scant 6 weeks ago? Hint, rhymes with "sucks"</div></div>

Yeah, they got beaten by a team from Tampa six weeks ago. (You're never gonna let me forget that, are you? ;)) You might remember my "Can anyone explain to me how a 13-1 team loses to Tampa?" rant from 12/27. I guess if the Saints win the big game this weekend they will be Superbowl Champs (*that lost to Tampa*).

I just want to see this City on top.... for once. Not for the #1 murder rate or crime per capita that we see alot. I'm not blind to the fact that Peyton is a great QB, that more than likely will put on a great show. My hope of hopes is that if Mark "Dirty" Sanchez and the never-shoulda-been-there Jets can hold Indy to 17-6 in the first half, the Saints can keep Peyton in check for 60 minutes. Envy comes to mind when the Steelers, Cowboys, etc make the Superbowl repeatedly over the decades. This might be the end of a 43 year cycle that Saints fans won't see again for a generation. Forgive all of the Saints hype, if you are tired of it. We will enjoy the high, as long as the ride lets us.

Go Saints!!

Colts baby!!!! Freeney is my only concern...wether he will play or not. On that note weve won without him before but it would be nice to have the best defensive end in the league playin on Sunday.

Colts-30
Saints-24

Honestly, I felt like I saw the superbowl two weeks ago with both conference championship games. As Football is a weekend proposition, the time spent watching (or as is often the case when it comes to the Bucs, listening to the radio broadcast so I can do something productive and so I don't shoot my TV...) comes dear.

This superbowl has two teams I really like a lot; One in our division that we somehow, miraculously defeated (You have to admit the Saints have been snake bit by the Bucs on other occasions!), and a team built by my favorite coach, Tony Dungy.

It's all good for me. As I don't bet (lucky in amazing strength and good looks; don't want to tempt fate :D) it matters not. If I did, I think I'd go with my prediction above. Sentiment often gets stomped when probabilities matter.

Spicy elk chili in the crock pot, smoked bratwurst and beer. Now to see who shows up. And COLTS win by 14, 35-21

I like to break out the single malt scotch with a little deer summer sausage and a plethora of snacks made by the wifey. Kick back and thank god they dont have any more people like Janet Jackson play at the superbowl. Friggen Kalifornia raisins!
smile.gif

GEAUX SAINTS!!!! got invited to a couple parties down in the quarters and a couple other parties closer to home. the parties down town will be off the hook im sure. prolly just gonna watch it at the house. monday is still monday

Vegas had the Colts by 5 earlier today. Be a heck of a game if it's that close...provided it's not another Vikings vs. Saints repeat.

Saints by 6 in OT

the only sport i watch is worlds strongest man...

i will be watching the season premier of Aqua Team Hungerforce on sunday!!!!!

bench

Saints by 3. Geaux Saints.

Partying at Wil's casa.

Queso, beer and king cake are arriving with me.

I love the Superbowl. I have Chili, cornbread,jambalaya, and a case of beer. The friends provide the rest. I think this will be a great game high scoring and come down to the last possession.

If this game is anything like the last two we are in for something. With that said I am not sure the Saints can turnover Manning, should be fun to watch.