• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

super bragging time...

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
i couldnt pick my son up today and bring him back to the nursery, wanna know why???

he snagged a job selling christmas trees, super great.
he is 16 a junior in HS and guess how much dough he earned this week so far...
homeboy is at 1300 bucks and its still noon, HA. a chip of the old block i tell ya.
he is the revised version of me, fuck words and attitude fazed out.

i couldnt be more proud

He learned from the man that can sell firewood to Floridians. How do you sell firewood to Floridians?

Oneshot's backup plan in case there's an ice age: Sell them fuckers ice. :-D

Selling firewood was an accident, really.
Back in 05, everything got expensive.

We always could have made our own firewood, but for 45 a face cord, why?
It went up to a hundred and something, so we bought a splitter.

Me, being the go overboard, if it's worth doing its worth over doing, kind of dude I am. Especially, then, in my mid 30s, I was a machine.
I went to the ranch and brought me back 2 loads of logs, I gotta dig those pics up. Those were the film days.
Well, I cut and split that shit up and had a beaut of a pile.
As I'm patting myself on the back and drinking my life blood, natty light, for those that don't know me, guess what happened.
A car pulled in.
Guess what, and wanted to buy wood, I was like, get the fuck otta here.

Now, a salesman I am not, no way.
I don't like the back and forth talking none. I have shit available for folks if they want it, and if not, fuck off, I don't care, you want to bicker? Talk to my ole lady, now yer in real trouble, I can't even talk her into giving me an extra hotdog for chow, let alone someone trying to work a deal.

Reactions: MtnCreek
And to think that I shoveled sidewalks for $0.50. I couldn't believe it when I finally was able to get $1 for moving snow from one spot to another.......

Congrats to your son. Now the question is, what's he going to buy with all that money???