• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Super-Low ring choices available?

bp78

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2011
Central NC,USA
I have a set of TSR Low rings which mounts my 5-20x50HD higher than necessary, especially on the CZ452. I have one of the new mil-quad SS's on order now and am looking for super/extra low rings for it.

MidwayUSA has been out-of-stock on these TSR SL's for over a month:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/227151/...matte-super-low

Any similar height choices out there for under $100?

Thanks.

Re: Super-Low ring choices available?

A little above your specified price point at $129 plus shipping, but Seekins low rings are the same height (0.82").

Once you see how great looking & high quality Glen's rings are, you won't mind the few extra $ you spent.

Burris Xtreme rings in Low are only 0.022" higher than those TPS rings. For the money (<$60), they are pretty nice.

SWFA carries the TPS rings. You may want give them a call to check on availability.

Badger standard height rings are .823 also. I know they aren't less than $100 but you could possibly find a set of used ones in that ballpark.