• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Super Sniper 6x

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
Who is running one of these scopes right now or have? Looking to put one on my new hunting build. Finally ready to finish up. Not set on this scope,so will take any advice on other scopes as well. Thanks

I have the 6x. Primary use is for hunting, but have dialed up and back for shooting steel out to 600 yards. Tracks fine. No complaints, especially considering the price.

I have one. It's a good scope, with good glass considering the price. Not much else to say given how many reviews there are of that line.

I had one, and replaced it with a SS 10x for no reason than most of the PR classes wanted at least a 10x zoom. My 6x was great for hunting, plenty of field of view, just a little on the large side for a lighter hunting rig.

Buddy of mine has one. Loves it. I've tried it a few times with zero complaints. And I believe they are relatively cheap!

I loved mine. It just got to the point where I found the reticle a little small for my taste.

No issues with tracking or clarity.