• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Super Sniper Turrets

dontstrokeme

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Port Angeles, WA
I know this has probably been covered but I can't get the Google search to find me an answer.

Problem: Shooting Saturday and dialed up and down a few times with no problems...elevation has always been hard starting but then turns to each detent just fine, but I got the scope used so who knows...but went to come down 1/2 moa and had no detents...seemed to track ok but no more detents to confirm the adjustments. I have had it on my 17lb 300WM for about 200 rounds.

Question: Will SWFA warranty the scope? If so is there a member here who works for them?

Am I worrying about nothing?

Thanks alot...links or answers would be helpful....and yes I know I know...buy once cry once.

Re: Super Sniper Turrets

take off the turrets, and you'll see the O-Rings that are on them ... the problem is they are too large ... take one off, go to the hdwr store and get the next smaller size ... get two of them, of course.

Swap out the existing O-Rings with the newer, smaller ones, and you should be fine ...

If this is a brand new problem, you may have a mech problem.
Contact SWFA, they should be able to hook you up with the instructions for warranty service (through Bushnell nowdays).

Hey Joe, becuase I am so danged busy this summer I need to plan waaaaayyy in advance. How would you feel about a forks trip on July 18th?