• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes super sniper?

Re: super sniper?

I just sold one to Chuff as part of a pkg deal. They are great for the money. . . and maybe a bit more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wannabe sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didnt mean to bring it up 140,385,755,095,586,696,482,002 times I just wanted to know if it would be good on an ar. And thank you for the info </div></div>

wink.gif

lol, thats an exact count. I own several and are great for the money. Falcon is another one to look at if you want variable. RWSgunmsithing has them (Flacon). If you only have $300 in hand and need it NOW!, you can not go wrong with a Super Sniper, and they hold their value very, very well.

have a 20x on my 300WM i love it but if i could do it over i wouldnt get as much magnification probably the 16x or even the 10x

I have heard great things about them, never actually used them. For the price range they are supposed to be great, for professional shooting they are supposed to be just barely acceptable.

The closest thing price wise are the CounterSniper scopes. Never used one of those either...the reviews are a little too mixed. Either people love them, or they hate them so bad they want to burn the Company's offices down.

About the least expensive scope I have ever put on a precision rifle scope is a Nikon Tactical Scope. They are pretty darn good. A little bit bulky, but not nearly as Bulky as the Millet Tactical Scopes.

Next up after that was a Leupold Mark 4. I truly loved that scope. It was well worth the money. I was recently talked into selling it. I have yet to decide on a replacement.

I have yet to pony up for a Schmidt and Bender or a US Optics scope for my own personal use. I was happy with the Leupold Mark 4 so I did not want to spend twice the money on them. But I hear they are excellent!