• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Super Springfield Pro Model Find

Robb

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2006
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
Hi Guys, I am so excited,,,I was finally in a "right place right time" and I purchased a Springfield Professional Model. Pistol was used but unhurt, looks great, and the deal was incredible. If owning this wasn't enough,, Looking in the box I found the certificate produced and signed by Dave Williams at Springfield, cool! But then I looked a little closer..This pistol was manufactured on 911 (Sept 11, 2001) WOW! Super cool, What a tribute! I am super excited about it and wanted to share my find. I contacted Deb Else at Springfield who confirmed this pistol was one of a few that were made that day and sent out. Here are a couple of pics. "pride of my collection, dedicated to all of the victims and heros of 911"

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

THanks
Robb

Re: Super Springfield Pro Model Find

Awesome find, that's the one gun I truly regret selling.

Great find and CONGRATS! As a 1911 idiot I understand your joy. Very cool build date too. Should be a great shooter.

A 10-8 rear might be nice... Never been a huge Novak fan personally. They are more of a PITA to do single hand charges with. Will work with your shoe still but less than ideal for a hard use build IMHO....

Im so jealous of you right now. That is my dream sidearm

Nice find. I have an early Springfield Professional with 3-digit serial number (CRG 12x) made in late March 1999. The holy grail for me would be one of the 236 which Springfield Armory released with the FBI-prefix serial numbers.

All I can say is Wow! what a find indeed I love custom shop my bank book does not.

Sweet find! Been my favorite for a long time.

Very cool any way I could find out how good a deal you got? You could pm me if don't want to post it. Sorry if that is being nosey but I am in the market for one and interested in what they are going for.

thanks

Very cool. I was lucky enough to be on range with some FBI guys when they got a new shipment of these. I had some cool sniper stuff so trade of shooting each others weapons was in order. Very well made pistol;. No scrimping, no saving just the best and built super well.