• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Superbowl menu

Spdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2013
SNE
Ribs and homemade mac and cheese in the smoker, check. Had to shovel the snow out of the way and put a cover over the controls.
Southwest chicken and beans in the crock pot, check.
Buffalo wings and dessert, incoming.
Angels Envy, Blantons, Hudson Baby and Woodford Reserve, ready.

What's on your menu?

tempImagePoJg96.jpg

Reactions: db2000
Chips, sandwiches and anything but the Super Bowl.

A couple of different ribs, wings, hamburgers and hot dogs for the kids. Many different salads, a table full of desserts which will include soft ice cream for the kids. Not having too many people over, so the menu is limited. Festivities will start at 5pm.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
We usually watch it with a few couples that we buddy around with and everyone brings something. A few of the guys are into craft beer like I am and we all bring something to sample. But this year the Wife, The Cat and I are going to watch it alone. (Thanks, China) We have steak thawing out for an early supper and the Wife has made a bowel of cheese dip. I could care less about the game and the overpaid thugs but watching it is kind of a tradition. Plus I have squares on 2 different boards.

We usually watch it with a few couples that we buddy around with and everyone brings something. A few of the guys are into craft beer like I am and we all bring something to sample. But this year the Wife, The Cat and I are going to watch it alone. (Thanks, China) We have steak thawing out for an early supper and the Wife has made a bowel of cheese dip. I could care less about the game and the overpaid thugs but watching it is kind of a tradition. Plus I have squares on 2 different boards.

My wife has 3 and 3 in her pool. This may be the year.......

I have some lousy numbers but a sorry number can become a good number if its a high scoring game or if something like a safety or 2 point conversion happens.

Good Luck to your Wife!

Yeah, I can't remember what game other than than it was a number of years ago. She had 2 and 7, she won 1 quarter.