• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Supercharged GMT-900 Z71 Tahoe

valsport

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
$23,750 DFW, figure around $1/mile for transport.

Supercharged GMT-900 Z71 Tahoe 200K miles DFW, TX

2011 Z71 Tahoe with Magnuson Radix TVS1900 intercooled Magnacharger. Factory pulley puts down around 6psi of boost, around 500hp.

I'm the second owner from new, and I take care of my cars. Bought it with 28K miles. Plugs, coil packs, front and rear diffs, transfer case, trans, motor all have had diligent service over the years. Runs strong. New UCA and LCA due to grommets getting wear, brakes done, new Optima red top, factory remote start, this thing is a gem.

Magnason Radix intercooled magnacharger, brand new BFG's, Bilstein 5100 series level shocks at all 4 corners, meticulously maintained and extensive service records. Mobil 1 and Napa gold filters only. You won't find another GMT-900 platform Z71 Tahoe like this again.

Full Photo Album

20231214_102423_resized.jpg

$23,750 DFW, figure around $1/mile for transport.

Supercharged GMT-900 Z71 Tahoe 200K miles DFW, TX

2011 Z71 Tahoe with Magnuson Radix TVS1900 intercooled Magnacharger. Factory pulley puts down around 6psi of boost, around 500hp.

I'm the second owner from new, and I take care of my cars. Bought it with 28K miles. Plugs, coil packs, front and rear diffs, transfer case, trans, motor all have had diligent service over the years. Runs strong. New UCA and LCA due to grommets getting wear, brakes done, new Optima red top, factory remote start, this thing is a gem.

Magnason Radix intercooled magnacharger, brand new BFG's, Bilstein 5100 series level shocks at all 4 corners, meticulously maintained and extensive service records. Mobil 1 and Napa gold filters only. You won't find another GMT-900 platform Z71 Tahoe like this again.

Full Photo Album

View attachment 8297314
and NOT ONE picture under the hood? :(
Edit - I see em now.. WOW. CLEAN!!!!
-
Magnuson Radix TVS1900 intercooled Magnacharger
Curiosity has my attention -
this the 5.3 engine?
stock 5.3 puts out 302-315 hp
You have a dyno at the rear wheel?

Magnuson says -
TVS1900 Hybrid Roots Style Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 120 horsepower and 120 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels!
Any other mods to touch 500HP?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dolomite