• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supercross anyone???

NMMX

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2012
ABQ, NM
A1 Saturday at 7:00 PM.

Hoping for some great racing this season. Going to try to make it to Phoenix. Hopefully half the field doesn't crash their ass out before A2.

Any one watching?

Re: Supercross anyone???

Maybe this will help get anyone else interested!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScZUQsIGXfM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScZUQsIGXfM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I've been involved with BMX/MX since I was 4. Opening round is always exciting. Here's to an injury-free season for Dungey, Villopoto, and Canard. Stewart and Barcia can suck a hose.

fuck yea! ill be watching. mx is my biggest hobby. been riding all my life. i hope dungey kills them all

Great to see some MX/SX fans here !
smile.gif
Been a fan since the 90's, although my subscription to MXA has been expired since '03.

Been Rooting for Tomac. His dad used to ride my home track when he raced bmx. He was a standup guy. For those who dont know who he was, He was a Factory mongoose Bmxer and later dominated most aspects of Mountain biking. His son Eli seems like a carbon copy. Eli looks to have inherited his super human cardiovascular genes and cool personality.

Really hope Canard has the speed he did before his back, and hope he can keep it on two wheels all season. Would love to see him and RV mix it up. Hopefully Barcia and Stewart crash each other out of each race, LOL.

Would really love for K-Dub to get a miracle and win one. I was really bummed for him when he crashed in the lead last season.

Does Stewart not want to race anymore cuz he gets hurt every year. They just said he tweeked his knee in the last turn of the last practice.

Holy F'n commercials!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirtking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does Stewart not want to race anymore cuz he gets hurt every year. They just said he tweeked his knee in the last turn of the last practice. </div></div>

He might want to start flying SW instead of in that private jet of his. He might need the money soon.

HAHA that is funny right there! He is running out of manufactures to sign him every year!

way to go davi.hell ithink malcolm can out ride bubba these days.this should be a good season.i sure wish ricky would come back then shit would get really intense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">way to go davi.hell ithink malcolm can out ride bubba these days.this should be a good season.i sure wish ricky would come back then shit would get really intense. </div></div>

Yep good for Davi, happy for him.

Have you seen the goats beer gut these days? I'm sure he is still fast but he looks like he's put on 40# since his last AMA race.

Yeah MC and RC sure plumped up after retiring. I can see why after they have trained and starved themselves since the age of 5. Villopoto and Stewart have had quite the string of concussions the last few years that might be catching up to them. I raced from 4 up until my early 20s and probably had at least 5 really good concussions. It's weird that all the talk about the NFL has made me think about the kids who race every weekend, crashing their brains out. I recall Pastrana talking about getting 14-15 concussions one year and basically not being able to focus on the track anymore. Serious stuff that can't be a macho, bragging thing anymore.

Great race, I was lucky to catch it on a live stream. Looking forward to the rest of the SX season and the warm weather to get my own bike out on the track!
Justin

That was one of the best races I've seen in a while. I'm a KTM guy, but was really pulling for Trey Canard.

It was awesome to Kanard back and fast as ever. I hope this season shows some parody. I wouldn't mind seeing 5 or 6 different race winners.

I also hope Barcia gets his ass handed to him.

oh its on for tonight hells yea.hey by the way i got alot of autographed rc stuff and even got one from rodger decoster and some signed plastics suppose i should sell them.

yea i suppose i could keep some of it but should sell of some extras to fund a gun build.

I'll be watching, so long as they don't cut the feed again.

Damn good race last night. Its great to see Millsaps running up front consistantly. Its also great to see Stewart being humbled a bit. I hope the rest of the season stays this exciting.

Awesome race last night...Dungey was on fire especially what he had to over come to win...hats off to ktm with the main event sweeps

Finally got around to watching the RD5 race. Good stuff. It's nice to see multiple people running up front. Man, RV can not seem to get comfortable with his bike. He always seemed to be able to make it do anything he wanted in seasons past and now he can't seem to keep the rubber down.

I'll probably eat these words before the seasons over but Barcia has sure shown more control than I thought he would.

Hopefully I'll get some racing in the over 40 class.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I'll get some racing in the over 40 class. </div></div>

Now that I just crossed into that age group, I've thought about getting back into it. Used to ride a KTM 520sx, got a lot of track time, but when I was in my 30s the class was still a tad serious for me.

I'm up for it again, have you seen that new YZ 450 with dual exhaust? My buddy wanted to go look at Harley's and I was just going fine whatever, and then I saw that YZ, I bee lined to it, damn near bought it. Been a KTM guy for years but that YZ, wow.

Huge SX/MX fan here. I have been going to every Dallas race since I can remember. Luckily I am from Pilot Point and grew up with a few pros, Matt Lemoine (Damn good friend and used to go to all the races with him until he went pro), Blake Wharton, and Hunter Hewitt. Glad to see other fans of the sport here. This racing is better than any other in my eyes. Glad to see the 450s so stacked this year, I used to just want to watch the 250s but now I can't wait for the 450s. My pick is Canard to stay in it and get the championship. Would love for my buddy Matt to win it but I know that isn't going to happen, he got 11th last week which is awesome for him seeing he is all on his own basically.

Yea Buddy!!! After last years disasters it been great to see some good racing again. I'm super bummed out about the #14 K-Dub wish he would have finished the season. I cant beleive Im saying this but Im starting to feel alittle bad for Stewart. I'm pulling for Reed to podium He needs to get that fire He had before the get off last year back or atleast get through the 1st turn smooth HAHA.

Great to find other fans!!

EDIT: How about #29 short fluckin killin it on a 100% bone stock Honda

I love outdoor season but indoors is good for Jan to May.
I have raced 18 years and do 50 plus these days.
Its like opium!!!!!

It is sad to watch James crash weekly. That boy needs to calm down and ride rather than push and crash.

Overall, Dungey has been a tad lethargic. Not sure why.

The new young bucks are coming up quickly and getting some serious lead time.

So far this has been a great season!!

Soo whos everyones pick to win the 250 and 450 races tonight?!

Martin Davalos was lucky he didnt get hurt or run over when he crashed! Congrats to Eli Tomac and Davi Millsaps on there wins!. Thought Chad Reed was gunna get Davi though.

are you friggen shitting me his clutch gave up on the gate. YEA WHAT EVER james give it up and go away dont even be mad about it just go away.GO DAVI........

That was some great racing. How about zach bell's ejection over the triple, knocked out, gets up and walks away. Then races later! Tough kid!

Had to avoid this thread until I could get home and watch. What a fuckin crazy track the astriks medical crew earned there paychecks seemed like someone got hurt every lap. I have never been a Stewart fan but feel bad about his luck this season. Reed needs to push harder if he wants top 3.

Atlanta live on speed 7:30 on the east coast. I will not ne able to watch it till tomorrow but I'm real excited!!. Also on an unrelated note UFC 157 is on tonight first women's pay per view. Rousey is gonna own!!!

Man with all the close qualifying times I thought the main would be much more exciting. Was kinda boring this week.

Man with all the close qualifying times I thought the main would be much more exciting. Was kinda boring this week.

Ya kind of uneventful this week. I was glad I finally got to catch a live stream this week though. At least the points gap is staying kinda tight.

Supercross is playing on CBS today at noon on the east. I hate the speed/CBS partnership I wish speed would just plat them all live. Also the 250 class should be playing later in the day on speed.

That was an awesome race. Its kinda funny to watch stewart battle for a few laps and then give up. He was very lucky to get 2nd.

Holy shit villipoto was hauling ass. That guy is on a mission.

I hope the rest of this season stays this exciting.

Also, what the hell has happened to Canard. He was riding really good early on. Now he just looks awkward and uncomfortable.

Yes it was great racing, RV was on fire. Glad to see some intensity from some riders,makes it a great season. What's up with the air forks? Reed went back to springs and takes third and looks to be riding better.hummm...

Can't wait for Dayton race next weekend, always a great race with awesome tv coverage.

Yes it was great racing, RV was on fire. Glad to see some intensity from some riders,makes it a great season. What's up with the air forks? Reed went back to springs and takes third and looks to be riding better.hummm...

Can't wait for Dayton race next weekend, always a great race with awesome tv coverage.

Those air forks are solid in concept just makes for a tricky set-up from race to race. But I am with you Reed goes to last yrs set-up and takes 3rd crazy. If its not broke don't fix