• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SUPERIOR BARRELS

Re: SUPERIOR BARRELS

Ahhh, Steve... you're reading my mind, man!
cool.gif

I'll e-mail them this weekend.

The specs on those LW barrels look great, just to bad they are all out of stock. I would love to try one of those 20" SDM barrels.

I will call to see what they have and what they are willing to do. I'd like to have a chromoly match bolt gun barrel with their process which I *believe* is an advanced ferritic nitrocarburization process. I also posted this question at m4carbine.net and here is the link for a description and some results from one member there: http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=34141

Anyone got any more info on these barrels? My old Krieger SS 20" 1 in 7.75 is about ready for retirement (2,500 + rounds)and I'm looking around for something to replace it with. Not really too much available and I have issues with waiting around for a back order to come in..

Just talked to them and this is what they have in stock as of today:
20" Hoplite,
18" Terebratus, and
16.1" Dexa (heat treated LW50 and in Hard Blue). The above are 1:8 male polygon.
We also have a 24" Perite heavy bull barrel in stock: 1:8 conventional rifling.

They are sold out of CMP Profile. They go quick. I think he said they go 120 barrels in last delivery.

He says there is a discount on three barrels to same address.

I have two of them so far, a CMP Profile for highpower matches , a DexaDisy 16.1" poly for police combat type matches , and have a 24" conventional heavy coming I will use for varmint hunting.

Just got this in from Superior Barrels:

""My 50th Birthday Party Blowout Sale. Lasting only 48 hours: October 25-26. Save at least $71/barrel, no limit (17.75% off). Prices will never be this low again.

After all, how many times will I turn a half century old?

$400 barrel becomes $329.00
$425 barrel becomes $349.56
$450 barrel becomes $370.13

Minimum purchase is $400, and using the coupon code "1026" will discount your total upon checkout, regardless of what you bought.

Use coupon code "1026" at check out. If you do not use the code, you do not get my birthday discount.

Our secure online store:
www.shop.superiorbarrels.com/main.sc

Orders will be processed in the order placed. Selling out of a profile may happen: should this happen, the partial order will be processed and shipped. The best chance of getting the barrel(s) you want is to act early on the 25th. We will do our best to process orders to update inventory in a rapid manner."

Reactions: Chui