• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Superior Weapon Systems?

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
I decided to put this FF tube on my AR-10...
AR10E115inch1.gif

I bought it online from Superior Weapon Systems over 3 weeks ago. I've been charged and it hasn't showed up at the house yet. I'm about to contact them tonight and see what's up. Anyhow, I'd like to know if anyone here has dealt with them and if your experience was positive? I've still got my hopes up that it may show up soon but I'm kinda getting pissed that there has been ZERO correspondence from them if there is a delay. I just don't feel like I should pay for it until it ships....

Whatever, lets hear what you have to say.

Re: Superior Weapon Systems?

Yes. It's a small operation. Give Al a call or email him. He's usually very responsive. He's a good guy. I'm installing the same system on my Mega MA-Ten build.

Ive been looking for reviews and pictures of this rail. I have only found the same picture you posted which is on their site. From what I have seen everyone say, SWS is top notch and take time to send you the right product. Supposedly, I think you will get 2 barrel nuts to choose from. This may be only on the Armalites, I have only emailed them about the Armalite style. What are you mounting it on?

This system works with either Armalite or DPMS style. You need to let them know which when you order and he will send you two barrel nuts. One of them should fit correctly.

Guys, SWS is top notch and great to deal with. Give Art a call and he will make it right. As far as quality, Noveske uses SWS rails on his builds. That should tell you enough. Here are mine:

Noveske N4 RECON:

10shp9y.jpg

Noveske N6 21" Barrel:

33lzgnm.jpg

Spoke with Art today and the package is sitting on my porch(I'm not home to get it though). It's going on an Armalite AR-10. The barrel is going to be 18" so with the 15" rail it should look tits and meet my needs. Early next year I plan on getting a 21" Noveske barrel and I'm going to take the UBR off of my .458 SOCOM. Top it all with a NF 3.5-15 NXS or a MKIV and be gtg. I'm also tempted to cerakote it all....

Good looking gear there BiggerStick!!

Noveske rocks!!

Here's the AR-10 that it's going on. I kinda wish I had just left it like this and shot it. It all started when I got my first .30 cal can and I took the brake off and the threads came with it.
BurmaAR10.jpg