• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment SuperTrickler Accessories

pfl338

Luv2#Steel....
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 16, 2020
    Fort Worth TX
    This kit helps eliminate the stray powder kernels during hopper loading of the SuperTrickler and clearing out the hopper without having to shake the unit and try and open the trap door with one hand while holding over a container.
    The funnel is a very light press fit into the top of the SuperTrickler by way of having a 3 deg. taper on the mating diameter.

Form fit and function tests were completed by another SH board member, I have several units printed up and ready.
    Complete kit- 75.00 shipped Priority mail ( includes the baffle assembly)
    Funnel and lid -20.00 shipped USPS
    Powder Tube catch -18.00 shipped
    IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpg
      IMG_2265.jpg
      38.5 KB · Views: 25
    • IMG_2266.jpg
      IMG_2266.jpg
      44.7 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:
    This kit helps eliminate the stray powder kernels during hopper loading of the SuperTrickler and clearing out the hopper without having to shake the unit and try and open the trap door with one hand while holding over a container.
    The funnel is a very light press fit into the top of the SuperTrickler by way of having a 3 deg. taper on the mating diameter.

Form fit and function tests were completed by another SH board member, I have several units printed up and ready.
    Complete kit- 50.00 shipped Priority mail
    View attachment 8084509View attachment 8084510View attachment 8084511
    Awesome work.

Reactions: 338dude
    Has anyone actually received a reply or an order from this seller? I posted thatI wanted a full kit and also sent a PM but haven’t received any replies to either.

Has anyone actually received a reply or an order from this seller? I posted thatI wanted a full kit and also sent a PM but haven’t received any replies to either.
    I sent you a PM, sorry about the mixup, guess I did not hit the post button.

awesome kit. Makes it so much easier to empty hopper.
    Seller is a great person and gtg.

Complete kit- 50.00 shipped Priority mail
    View attachment 8084509View attachment 8084510View attachment 8084511
    I’ll take a complete kit if you are still selling these.

Received my kit today. Nothing but good things to say about it. OP is a solid member as well.

IMG_9683.jpeg
    IMG_9684.jpeg
    IMG_9681.jpeg
    IMG_9686.jpeg

I'll take a full kit. I'll send a pm for the details

OK guy's, I got tired of trying to line up the ST unit when putting it back on the scale, I did not want to break the scale by jamming the platen so I came up with a solution. All the new kits will be shipped with 4 "guides" and 4 double sticky pads. All you have to do is install the guides ( butt them up loosely to the ST body) when the ST unit is sitting on the scale and your done. They have a angled lead in that also matches the OD of the ST. So this arrangement makes sure the ST units center hole is aligned with the scale platen and it will not bump it.

Any of you that already have the kits and want a set of these guides, send me a PM with the shipping info and I will send out a set to you NC.
    IMG_2022.jpg
    IMG_2023.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg

I finally received my super trickler and had a chance to try these accessories.

Fits perfectly. Well thought out and executed. I fully recommend it.