• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Support Bag Recom

Kpchurch

Voluntold Youso
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I’m looking to get a support bag to bring to a K&M 4 day class in May and then use in PRS match’s. What’s your recommendation & why? Here’s what I’m looking at right now;

Big-Ass Fat Bag
Cole-Tac Mega Bag
Wiebad Pump Pillow

I would second PU. Have a couple PU bags and they're all fantastic and it supports a SH sponsor.

PU!
DEDD23F1-008A-4186-AF47-C62EE6CCCF52.jpeg

Reactions: jtackmann
+1 for the Wiebad pump pillow. Perfect size and totally forget you have it once slung on your back.

Todd Tac Pad from wiebad and a pint sized sticky game changer.

I am new to PRS and looked at the PU bags. $60 minimum? Why are they so expensive? It looks like I could make one for $10 or less. What am I missing here?

I am new to PRS and looked at the PU bags. $60 minimum? Why are they so expensive? It looks like I could make one for $10 or less. What am I missing here?

Go source the fabric, and the cost of the machine to sew it, and then time it takes you to cut it and make it. And then the cost of the blend of fill they use. Also the time they took to test and figure out what fill works the best. and etc. Plus they are a business, so that comes with overhead. That's how you get to $60.

Could you buy $10 of fabric and sew it into a bag shape, sure. But they have done all of the leg work in making a bag that's really nice. I have one of the 3D ELR rear bags and love it.

For PRS specifically I sometimes will just run the pint-sized sticky GC and make do with it as a rear bag when I need it.

@Kpchurch
Get the Traust bag. Its the best big "gamer" bag made, period.
Order direct or from Mile High.
PM me if you need any help.

Saying support bag doesn't really define how you are going to use it. I use a Short Action Precision Solo Sac as a rear and barricade bag, I also use a Armageddon OG WC Game Changer as a rear and barricade bag, Different situations require different equipment.

To clarify, I’m looking for a larger support bag to fill negative space when shooting from compromised positions. I have a Sticky Game Changer (front bag) and Armageddon X-wing (rear bag).

I ended up ordering the Cole-Tac Cuddle Bag in Coyote Brown with the sewn in Backbone Bag System straps to the with “NASA Blue” straps. This accent color will match the Playbook in NASA Blue that I’m also ordering and my Area 419 Cole-Tac Americana Novel that I already own.

To clarify, I’m looking for a larger support bag to fill negative space when shooting from compromised positions. I have a Sticky Game Changer (front bag) and Armageddon X-wing (rear bag).

I use a Wiebad for the types of situations you describe. I find it super useful for seated shooting with a tripod. Nothing like it