• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Support for Anti-Gun organization by Vortex, Kimber, Savage, Leupold, Weatherby, Federal...

Saw that FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition) plans to "flip the script" on this, by revealing to the liberal masses that their idol Dem lawmakers are taking donations from gun companies.

We'll see if it has any effect.
1551193891954.png

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Just checked vortex FB page, nothing related to this unless somehow I missed it.

They deleted the entire comment thread I was posting in with four other people, it wouldn’t surprise me and I wouldn’t blame them if they deleted more.

There is an app called 2nd vote for this very reason.

The 2nd Vote app is a consumer tool that helps you "vote" with your shopping dollars. It reveals both the companies that fund the conservative causes we support, and the liberal causes we oppose, on an issue by issue basis. This app is useful whether you are conservative on one issue or every issue.

Features:

• Companies are scored based on their direct or indirect financial support of liberal or conservative causes.
• Provides background information to support scores.
• Pledge to support or not support a company.

2nd Vote by 2nd Vote
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/2nd-vote/id593149524?mt=8

Last edited:
Surefire's products are good, but also a little pricey. It does not matter who they give money to, they will continue to get gov contracts.

I buy Streamlight cause they're here in Pa. and a quality product that doesn't break the bank . Very pissed and disappointed with Vortex . You can support Fudds without fuckin people at the same time . Gonna start looking at Athlon .

Reactions: JimLee
This hasn't gone away: