• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Support our Community

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
On the right hand side of the screen is a block to Support our Community. I take that to mean Sniper's Hide so I click on that and it comes up PayPal.
I don't know shit about PayPal and likely never will. Beyond my computer skills that I know are very limited.
Is there a way to just send a check or charge my CC or am I just too stupid to know about these things. Maybe I didn't click enough times?
I have offered before through a PM to Frank to pay my dues but that went nowhere and I know he is busy so I understand. FM

Help cover Community Costs. it says. Not getting a lot of support but I will if I can.

On the right hand side of the screen is a block to Support our Community. I take that to mean Sniper's Hide so I click on that and it comes up PayPal.
I don't know shit about PayPal and likely never will. Beyond my computer skills that I know are very limited.
Is there a way to just send a check or charge my CC or am I just too stupid to know about these things. Maybe I didn't click enough times?
I have offered before through a PM to Frank to pay my dues but that went nowhere and I know he is busy so I understand. FM

PayPal is pretty simple to use if all you are doing is paying things with it.
You just put your credit card information into there & then use that to pay.

PayPal is a trusted company that acts as a middleman between your credit card and whoever you are buying from. It gives you an extra layer of security as they never get your credit card number, plus some credit cards give bonuses for using PayPal.