• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Support the CMP

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
CMP has great deals on some nice stuff if you’re interested.

For example, this is a nice scope that sold very recently. And looks un-messed with other than the USO reticle.

If you missed the auction, the CMP still has plenty listed….

Last edited:
I keep waiting for them to run out of USMC 10x, I’ve purchased 2 through them. Excellent to deal with.

Reactions: ZG47A and Skunk
Guys need to pay attention to the auctions. There are some guys that are using very predatory price gouging practices by buying them and then reselling them to people that are unaware. They are lower than snake scat in my book but that's the world we live in. There are literally people waiting for CMP to run out so they can gouge the crap out of people.

Last edited:
I’ve bought countless things from the CMP. Good place to do business with and they support good things

Reactions: Skunk
Started to stop by Anniston store last Sat on way to car show but glad we didn't given CMP site says north/south stores are closed to "catch up on mail orders." Looks like Anniston has been closed since March and doesn't say when north store closed. Don't keep up with the goings on at CMP but used to enjoy going there. Any word on reopening Anniston?

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Started to stop by Anniston store last Sat on way to car show but glad we didn't given CMP site says north/south stores are closed to "catch up on mail orders." Looks like Anniston has been closed since March and doesn't say when north store closed. Don't keep up with the goings on at CMP but used to enjoy going there. Any word on reopening Anniston?
North and South Stores are both closed until the y get caught up with shipping mail orders. No news on when that may be

Spent my spring buying Lapua match ammo .308 from them for $250/200 delivered from CMP.

In light of shortages it seemed like a great deal.

That virgin Lapua .308 would sell for good money but its likely to be my reload material to end of life (mine).

Spent my spring buying Lapua match ammo .308 from them for $250/200 delivered from CMP.

In light of shortages it seemed like a great deal.

That virgin Lapua .308 would sell for good money but its likely to be my reload material to end of life (mine).
I'm guessing they don't offer that now?