• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressd SBR

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
Being from Arkansas, would there be an issue with me carryn my suppressd papered SBR hog hunting in Texas? Thks

The silencer shouldn’t be an issue but I believe the SBR requires notification/permission of some sort to/from the ATF. You’ll have to submit some paperwork prior if I’m not mistaken

MK - 47 SBR IN 7.62X39 DEADAIR SANDMAN S CAN .

Attachments

• MK47 SBR.jpg
    MK47 SBR.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
Being from Arkansas, would there be an issue with me carryn my suppressd papered SBR hog hunting in Texas? Thks
This is why as dumb as they are, pistol braces are a good thing. An AR or AK pistol gets treated like a handgun, so crossing state lines is not an issue, as long as the state is handgun friendly. This is why the ATF wanted to do away with them and make them illegal. And the suppressor, like was mentioned, keep your F4 handy, but it shouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 1911hombre