• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressed 350 Legend

Ajwillly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
Ohio
I’m looking to have a 350 Legend suppressed for whitetail. Does anyone have experience shooting hornady subsonic ammo (250gr)or Maker Bullets through the Ruger American? It has a 1:16 twist rate. Are the bullets stabilizing?

I was also considering a prefit savage barrel but would rather have a factory rifle.

I shoot 125gr hammer copper solids supersonic through a Ruger 350 legend with a sico hybrid.
That’s the exact suppressor I have, were you pretty happy with the performance? I was looking at using heavier bullets since I want to hunt, ideally head or neck shots but still want the expansion if I have to shoot the vitals

I did a 350 Legend on a Tikka with a 20” Carbon Six barrel. I shoot it suppressed with my Omega 9K. It’s not quiet by any means but it takes some of the bark out. I like how short/compact the whole setup is. Cool little caliber for OH deer hunting. 125gr Hammers at 2950 FPS

I haven’t tried my Hybrid on it but I’m sure it’d be a lot quieter. It’s just a big can.