• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors suppressed 9mm

762recon

pOg!!!
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2017
My buddy has a HK compact 9mm he threw is 30cal. can on it and it shoots but wont extract the round. I told him i would ask if anyone had any ideas on the hide. Is this a brass expansion issue do to pressure ? They do come out when he racks the slide but he said they are a little hard to get out. When the cans off the HK shoot fine. Thanks for intel

Many reasons could cause. Does he run a neilsen device when on pistol? Can could be too heavy for pistol. What can how long and what's the weight. I've never put a 30 cal can on a pistol but do run pistol caliber cans on mine.

NO neilsen device. Its a elite iron 9.5 in i think not sure on the weight its a tank

Yea i told em wait let me get the video out first and put some eye pro on ahhahaha ok not that funny.

I've had many guys call the shop confused because their 30P-1 or Ultra 7 shoots so well on their bolt guns but sucks on their 9mm carbines. When I ask them what the actual size of a 9mm projectile is some get it right away and others have no clue and need it explained to them.

If you shoot enough 9mm rounds through it won't It eventually be a multi caliber rifle/pistol suppressor?

I've had many guys call the shop confused because their 30P-1 or Ultra 7 shoots so well on their bolt guns but sucks on their 9mm carbines. When I ask them what the actual size of a 9mm projectile is some get it right away and others have no clue and need it explained to them.

I would say you have to be shitting me, but I know you are not. I deal with idiots everyday. Average person on the street is getting dumber everyday not smarter.

Reactions: alnkal00