• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressed Armament Systems.............AMAZING!!!

Kino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2011
United States
Hey guys, newbie here so I wanted to say hey and that I just got a new stick built to have some fun.

I had a new rifle built by Tim Humston of Suppressed Armament Systems build it for me. Let just say that while I may be new to the hide, but not at all new to shooting or top shelf products. ANYTHING Tim builds is TOP KNOTCH. I don't care if its suppressers or rifles, Tim does it right and is priced right.

On with the build. I named this rifle "Grace" after my grandmother. I purchased the action with some inheritance money from her, so I wanted to have her with me again, so she lives on with this rifle. Prolly does'nt mean much to most, but it means alot to me.

As for how it shoots, all I can say is WOW. The very first group was a 5 shot SMALL hole, with NO load work so I just loaded some of what Tim had and it is WAY more accurate for tactical shooting and most guys reading this. In all honesty the rifle is boring from 600 in.

Specs are: Stiller TAC 30 Action
Rock Creek 5R 1/11.27 M24 Contour @ 24"
Jewell HVT Trigger
AICS Stock
Leupold 6.5x20 MK4
TPS Rings
Suppressed Armament Systems QD Brake
308 Win. Chambered for 175 SMK

While you cant have Grace, Tim can sure build a clone! Hope you enjoyed her!

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

Re: Suppressed Armament Systems.............AMAZING!!!

And before any sly comments come- NO I don't work for SAS or get anything free for this!

Nice looking rifle! Which suppressor are you going to run with that muzzle break? I have been trying to research SAS options lately as it seems I am on an eternal wait for my local dealer to get me a AAC 7.62 SDN-6...

Nice looking rifle, enjoy. The muzzle brake which is installed is the SAS QD .30cal which directly supports the SAS QD .30cal TI suppressor. They are in stock at Mile High Shooting Accy's and works like a champ. Give the a call @ (303) 255-9999 or PM here on the hide, they will take care of you.

Nice looking rig. I like the way you named it. How about a close up of the brake?

SG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Overflow10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rig. I like the way you named it. How about a close up of the break?

SG</div></div>

Hmm, I didn't see where it was broken.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oddball-Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Overflow10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rig. I like the way you named it. How about a close up of the break?

SG</div></div>

Hmm, I didn't see where it was broken. </div></div>

Yup. My bad - trying to multi-task and get sPEll-spankED.... LOL

Looks sweet!
I like the idea behind your rifle and naming her.
Enjoy!