• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors suppressed armament systems

camelback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2006
ky
I was looking for a new 308 can.The sas titanium 7.62mm has any one shot one? are you pleased with it? i see the milehigh shooting is cary them

Re: suppressed armament systems

I have a titanium .308 SAS can coming. I've heard one shot, it was quiet and very light.

I have been shooting the SAS SS & TI can's in the .223, 30cal and .338cal now for over a year and half. I have cleared out basically all other suppressors at this point due to the quality, sound and capabilities of the SAS product line. I have been nothing but pleased with the suppressors, shooting the .22lr can on my P22, Glock conversion and several .22 rifles for demo's and they sell themselves. I can say, at this point, I would recommend you contact MHSA for assistance since they have them instock. As others stated, you will be pleased, cost effective and great can overall.

Been Very happy with the performance of my SAS. Others have commented on how quite it is as well.

Top shelf suppressors. My SS .30 has been well abused and is my go to can on my .300.

I have a TI308 that I shoot in 300WM, 308, 7WSM, 243, 270WSM and it does great on all. My buudy has a jet and he swears that the SAS is quiter. I also have a SS 338 can and it too it quiter on the 338LM than my buddy's jet on a 308! I love the SAS!!

Thanks for the info. I called randy@ MHSA order a ti308 cal. can now the wait.but that have got better my last one took 90 days