• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed full auto Mac-10

dksd39

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2006
Hollywood, FL/ Kentucky
Like most guys I hate waiting for my paperwork but its always nice when it comes in. I was a little bored today so I went and checked out some full auto stuff and some how my credit card happened to jump out of my wallet to pay for a full auto Mac-10 in 45acp along with a Gemtech Viper can. I know this sucks without pics but I didnt have a camera with me...but I did have my trust paperwork lol. Will take a few pics next time I am at the store.

Re: Suppressed full auto Mac-10

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Witch Doctor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thos are ammo eating little monsters </div></div>

they sure are...glad I already have 4- 50cal ammo cans full of 45acp ammo waiting to feed my new baby lol

4? pfft what will you do after the first 30 minutes?
What type of mac is it? I have a M10 M.A.C./rpb overstamp gun in 9mm with a bowers cac-9 can on it. I run the gun very wet and it is great. If I clean it and have little oil in the slide it tends to not strip the first round out of a full mag all the time. I have bought several mainsprings with no change so now I just shoot some oil in it before going to town.
I have run several 45's and they all ran good. It looks like the class 3 bug has bitten again.

I have a Powder Springs MAC10 .45 with Gemtech Viper 45 that I picked up about 4 years ago and it's a hoot to run a thousand rounds or so thru......thank you Dillon 550B :). Never had any hiccups whatsoever with it. I had the Lage MAX10 slowfire upper for it but it was just too heavy for my liking so I sold it. I did keep the side folding stock though and really like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dksd39</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like most guys I hate waiting for my paperwork but its always nice when it comes in. I was a little bored today so I went and checked out some full auto stuff and some how my credit card happened to jump out of my wallet to pay for a full auto Mac-10 in 45acp along with a Gemtech Viper can. I know this sucks without pics but I didnt have a camera with me...but I did have my trust paperwork lol. Will take a few pics next time I am at the store. </div></div>

Where in KY did you go look at Full Auto's?

i have a powder springs mac10 .45 with an old SWD suppressor that i bought about 20 years ago for $900 for the mac, and i think it was $250 or 300 for the can, plus the $400 to the Man for those 2 funny looking stamps. btw, it runs great...
mac10.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where in KY did you go look at Full Auto's? </div></div>

I am only in KY part time. Right now I am in South FL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What type of mac is it? </div></div>

It is an RPB

MAC's have to be the best entry level subguns. Not too much money and fun. They have great history going back years. Personally I have liked the 11 in .380. It is the most fun I've ever had, except for that trip to Vegas.

Reactions: nikonNUT