• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed M-1 carbine

Ranb

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2008
Belfair, WA
Anyone ever shoot a suppressed m-1 carbine? I bought a Universal M-1 a few weeks ago and mounted my 300 whisper silencer on it. I have yet to see how well it shoots. The can covers the sights so I will be putting a red dot scope on it.
m-1carbinesuppressed.jpg

Ranb

Re: Suppressed M-1 carbine

Now thats something you dont see everyday, How heavy is that can?

Thought about doing it for a whisper type rifle... I know you can load subsonic ammo pretty easily for it. It would be nice if you could get it subsonic but still have the action cycle. Who knows... Post a video when you fire it if possible I would be interested in that. THanks.

The can is a bit over a pound. It is all aluminum except for the blast baffle. I'm not going to bother with subsonic as I already have several dedicated subsonic suppressed pieces. This carbine is just part of my "suppress them all" project. With more can volume and a much lower powder charge, this one should be less noisy than my ar-15.

Ranb