• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressed Ruger gunsight rifle with group pics

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
OK I got my 308 gunsight scout rifle in today and put 26 rounds through it and man was I suprised with what it will do. I put a K4 weaver on it for now. I put A QC Phantom 7.62. I fired 150grain green box remington to sight it in now please keep in mind it was a 4x scope at 100 yards and without the can I pulled a couple of the 16 150gr I shot. here is 2-4 round groups I shot 4 the movved the scope 1 inch and shot 4 more
2groupsshotwith150.jpg

I was cleaning after each round for the first 10 then after each group. this is the first group I shot with my 168 SMK after letting it cool.
3shotgroupGunsight.jpg

I made some adjustments and got the barrel pretty hot and here are the last 3.
hotbarrel3shotgroup.jpg
It really strung them left on a hot barrel
ruger77gunsight002.jpg

Re: Suppressed Ruger gunsight rifle with group pics

Is that an AICS mag?
Is that an after market bottom metal?

Sorry I know nothing about this rifle but looks very promising!

The bottom metal is Ruger BUT its plastic the mags are Ruger marked but made by Accurate Mag. I Just checked and the Ruger mag fits CDI bottom metal and the CDI fit and feeds in the Ruger.

went out and shoot 150grain Federal Eagle today and got about 1.5 inch group or a minute a hog as I like to say.

How did you mount the scope?

Thought all it had was the forward scout rail.