• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressed Sako 22lr

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Hello,
Trying to get feed back from any folks out there with a Sako 22lr trainer. I have a Quad and a Finnfire (both with Lilja barrels) that I wish to suppress. They are super accurate and and sort of afraid a suppressor will degrade accuracy. Please advise of your 22lr experiences with match grade accuracy 22lr rifles. Also any specific brand recommendations would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suppressed Sako 22lr

I have a Quad in .22LR that sits in a Manners stock and wears an SWR Spectre suppressor. The can has not had ANY negative effect on accuracy. I can't imagine shooting it without the can now.

Only shoot my Quad with suppressor on it and I can echo the other posters. It is stupid accurate and a boat load of fun. BTW, my barrel is Lilja as well.

+1 on a Quad with a can. I have thoroughly tested with and without the can and there is no effect on accuracy. It was threaded by Chad though
smile.gif

Side note: mine is a QD can

Dagger,
This is Ty. I'm the guy that you let me shoot your Quad, and you shot my DTA at the CCSP. I have an SS Sparrow that I shoot on both a box stock 10/22, and a Savage. It helps accuracy and is mouse fart quiet. I tried sending you a PM but your box is full. Let me know if you wanna hook up sometime and try out the Sparrow.

Ty

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dagger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello,
Trying to get feed back from any folks out there with a Sako 22lr trainer. I have a Quad and a Finnfire (both with Lilja barrels) that I wish to suppress. They are super accurate and and sort of afraid a suppressor will degrade accuracy. Please advise of your 22lr experiences with match grade accuracy 22lr rifles. Also any specific brand recommendations would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
</div></div>

I have a 504T with Lilja barrel and Checkmate II QD suppressor- I have suppressed and unsuppressed groups here: Facebook page

My accuracy improved with the suppressor attached as did all other customers who have reported observations to date.