• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressed Tactical Solutions

FCS

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2005
ABQ, NM
When the C3 223 cans were offered, I called and talked to Zach. Zach took the time to answer all questions I had as a first time suppressor buyer.

Two weeks or so later, TBAC offered up the SH discount.....what could I do? Picked up the phone and called Zach, again many questions since this was 30 cal can that would see use on multiple platforms. Zach even had a can in route that he allowed me to use the SH discount code on.

Zach was very prompt on giving me a call to let me know form 3 was approved and can on way to my dealer in NM.

If you are in the market for a suppressor, I highly recommend that you give STS a call or PM Sotexhunter (Zach).

Great customer service, great comms, and great prices.

Re: Suppressed Tactical Solutions

I agree! I picked up my 30BA from Zach as well, he is a good guy.

Re: Suppressed Tactical Solutions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbransco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree! I picked up my 30BA from Zach as well, he is a good guy. </div></div>

I also pick mine up from Zach. Top notch folks.