• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Suppressing a Glock 21SF?

Nailz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
So now that we can actually legally fire a pistol suppressed int he state of Washington, I am looking for suggestions to go with my 21SF.

I was looking at the Lone Wolf threaded barrel, but I am open to other suggestions.

Also, will I need to get raised sights, a new recoil assembly, anything else to go along with it?

As always, suggestions on suppressors as well would be appreciated.

Thanks for the input....

Re: Suppressing a Glock 21SF?

Take a look at the Silencerco Osprey cans. The body is offset from the barrel bore centerline, so you can use short sights. The shape mimics the shape of a 1911, but it doesn't look out of place on a Glock, either. The company includes an appropriate booster for the caliber you intend to run, so you're set there. Lone Wolf barrels are recommended by GemTech, AAC, and Silencerco, so you're set there.

Advice -- find what you want available locally, then pay the man and let it leave your mind. After you pay, you're looking at a couple month delay so don't get in a rush. I would find the suppressor first and get the paperwork started, then look for a barrel while you're waiting on the paperwork to come back.

I guess the boosters (Nelson Device) are better than they use to be. I had one about 12 years ago that I never did get to cycle 100 percent of the time.

storm lake barrel or KKM and a silencerco osprey. lwd is ok too but don't know when they'll be in stock again.