• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor advice...

Jaeger_308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2008
Indiana
Ok, thanks to the infinite wisdom of another member here, I finally think I found out a way to get the SBR & Suppressor's I've been wanting. Question is, what Suppressor for my G19, M4 & Springfield Sage EBR ? for my MKII & 77/22 all weather, I'm thinking something from Johns Guns, but me being an FNG, any advice you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.....

Re: Suppressor advice...

You will need more that one supressor to cover all that you listed...you can get away with a 30 cal supressor for the 308 and 223...
For any 22 (because they are very dirty) get yourself a dedicated take apart can...YHM Mite is affordable...if you want real hollywood quiet on a bolt gun look at an Outback II (not a take apart but real quiet).
For a 9mm look at the SWR Trident 9...

cans from johns guns......always seemed a bit crude and heavy....maybe its just me and my dainty sensibilities....

anyway i agree that one suppressor can mute lots of different weapons with adapters of course....heck i even put a 30magnum can on a .22 pistol and kill shit with it....but its heavy and un-gainly....not very elegant but a shit-load of fun.

Yeah I have a wish list or 4-5 different cans that I'm wanting to get. And the only one's I've actually played with have been AAC's...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malaga2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will need more that one supressor to cover all that you listed...you can get away with a 30 cal supressor for the 308 and 223...
For any 22 (because they are very dirty) get yourself a dedicated take apart can...YHM Mite is affordable...if you want real hollywood quiet on a bolt gun look at an Outback II (not a take apart but real quiet).
For a 9mm look at the SWR Trident 9... </div></div>
for sure the outbackII for a 22. very quiet, have on on my sig skeeter, but like you said a drawback you cannot take it apart to clean.

Being a SC resident , I went with SWR , as they are also in SC and make quality products , with service to boot ... Anyway , the SWR 300 handles anything from .300 Win Mag down . I also suggest the Trident , and the Spectre ...