• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressor Cover for KGM R30K

Rolltide

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2003
East Tennessee
www.rimfiretactical.com
I’ve searched the Hide but haven’t been able to find a recommended cover for the R30K

I know I can go the custom route but thought I’d ask here first, to see if someone already makes one that will fit the R30K.

Otherwise, whose covers do you recommend?

1703393975878.png

Reactions: Rolltide
Scope chaps just give him your measurements. I really like mine.

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpeg
    IMG_1961.jpeg
    723 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    331.3 KB · Views: 44
Precision underground is who I used for mine. I would also not hesitate to use scope chaps (I'm running one on my Dominus. The way the scope chaps are made would work better if younare running the can open.

I’ve searched the Hide but haven’t been able to find a recommended cover for the R30K

I know I can go the custom route but thought I’d ask here first, to see if someone already makes one that will fit the R30K.

Otherwise, whose covers do you recommend?

Christmas fun time…..

If you PM me your address I will send you one for free.
I think that can is 1.75” and a hair under 6” long right?

Nothin overly fancy.
Works dandy.

Offer good for OP only you freeloading dirtbags!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Christmas fun time…..

If you PM me your address I will send you one for free.
I think that can is 1.75” and a hair under 6” long right?

Nothin overly fancy.
Works dandy.

Offer good for OP only you freeloading dirtbags!!! 🤣🤣🤣
How can I turn down an offer like that!

I sent you a PM

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

Merry Christmas!!!

Piggybacking off the OPs question… has anyone run a can cover that goes the full length of the KGM can if you have all the set screws in? Any issues? Thanks.

If you have all the screws it will not be a problem. If you want to run them without it will be to long. The beauty of KGM the ability to help with recoil with screws out vs the little more sound reduction you get with the screws in IMHO. So if you get it made 1/2" short you will have the ability to do both.