• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Cover

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
Looking for suggestions for wht works best. I've seen a couple of videos where the cover slipped on the can. That's the kind of stuff I don't want. Just looking for quality and functionality.
Also, what about lace on vs velcro?

I literally just saw this exact thread an hour ago.

All recommendations were as follow:

cole-tac
precision underground
rifles only

Reactions: E-Tool
I use the Armageddon Gear ones for my tbac suppressors. They work well, as they since tight over the back of the can to keep it from sliding forward.

I have Armageddon as well
Pics below are of the model I have (just taken off google)

Cover cannot slide up the can which is nice
0884C4E2-50C3-476D-97EF-D5DACC7DE530.jpeg
95286C7C-B2AD-4733-896C-8FE33EBBFC49.jpeg

Looking for suggestions for wht works best. I've seen a couple of videos where the cover slipped on the can. That's the kind of stuff I don't want. Just looking for quality and functionality.
Also, what about lace on vs velcro?
I have these for all my suppressors ... they're awesome. The inner heat sleeve and outer cover combination is terrific.

If money is no concern then look at Liberty's Defense. They use a stainless cable that cinches the cover with a snap shackle.