• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Suppressor help needed

bob190e

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2013
Indiana
Help me choose 2 suppressors 556 and 308

Okay I was looking into getting the Elite Iron Bravo for my 308, but now I'm on the fence after thinking about 30oz hanging off the end of my barrel. Now I would like to take this to the members of the hide who know far more than I do about suppressors. Accuracy, suppression level, weight in that order. I am also on a budget d/t starting a house remodel. I have been researching suppressors for the last year and it is hard to keep track of them all. Some I have been looking into are Griffin Armament, Mack Brothers, Liberty, Elite Iron, Thunder Beast, SilencerCo, SWR, AAC with some being easier than others to find info on.

Ok now onto the rifles, I have multiple AR's, but the one that gets the most use is the LWRC M6 IC 16" spiral fluted barrel. For the 308 it will be going on my Short Action Customs 308 it has a 20" Bartlein M40 1-11.25 twist. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I plan on getting the paperwork started soon. Thanks.

Thunder Beast 30BA for the Bolt Guns and SilencerCo Saker 762 for your Semi's. That's what I went with, now just waiting on Stamps.

Shark Precision for both cans, you won't be disappointed. David's a great guy to deal with.