• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressor Mounting?

Dragonetti

Super Soakers Aficionado!
Minuteman
Is this too close for the suppressor? I would think it would hit the handguard during firing? The handguard is a Radian and the barrel is a Noveske.

IMG_0113.jpg

How does it look from an angle, that view looks almost too close to me. If it does hit your accuracy will be all over the place(obvious).

Barrel whip can be a thing, so do 👆

(Not saying you have a pencil barrel, just an illustration of how much a barrel can move)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxwell
Is this too close for the suppressor? I would think it would hit the handguard during firing? The handguard is a Radian and the barrel is a Noveske.

View attachment 8233261

Shoot it and see if it leaves any marks from the suppressor touching the rail under barrel whip. If not, you're g2g.

To me it looks like its probably fine.

Reactions: FuhQ
Barrel whip may effect it or not. Shoot it and see. Worst case it hits and accuracy suffers. But it may very well be ok

Honestly, you can't ask for a much more perfect fit than that. I think you'll be fine, but shoot it and see if it negatively affects your accuracy. If not, roll with it. 👍🏼

I have a 14.5" M4 with a lightweight Mountain Series Rainier Arms barrel in it, and a 15" handguard, and my KeyMo fits JUST inside of it, and if you bump the handguard, you can hear it tap the KeyMo mount inside of it, but it still shoots great, and has for years... So... 🤷🏼

IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1315.jpeg

Last edited: