• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Sights for Glocks

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
I'm looking for a set of Suppressor Sights (HIGH) for a Glock 17L. Ajustable and night capable to be used with a Trijicon RMR.
Custom or factory.

Thanks!

Re: Suppressor Sights for Glocks

Hey Tom,
I've got the setup....go to www.bowietacticalconcepts.com. Click on "pictures", then scroll all the way to the bottom and check out those 8 or 9 photos. Hopefully its what you want. Bowie does great work, I've got more than a few from him
smile.gif

-Tyler

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TYB422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Tom,
I've got the setup....go to www.bowietacticalconcepts.com. Click on "pictures", then scroll all the way to the bottom and check out those 8 or 9 photos. Hopefully its what you want. Bowie does great work, I've got more than a few from him
smile.gif

-Tyler </div></div>

Nice find. I might have to send in my M&P to get that S trigger job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TYB422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Tom,
smile.gif

-Tyler </div></div>

Nice find. I might have to send in my M&P to get that S trigger job. </div></div>

Dont bother, send it to Dan, http://www.burwellguns.com/

KYS338--The "S" is cool, but the LX is even better...very impressive.

-Tyler

Tom,

You might want to rethink Night Sights with use of the RMR that's a bit of light going on - quite distracting to try to focus.