• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor Storage/Transport case?

Bendigo78

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
I'm trying to find a simple case to keep my suppressor in that also has storage for the stamp, a couple wrenches (for adaptors and muzzle brakes), thread protectors, thread adaptors, and gloves. Just something to hold the suppressor and all the accessories. In my mind it would look like one of the HK pistol cases with a few more pockets.

Does anyone make something like this? What do you guys use?

Re: Suppressor Storage/Transport case?

If you like the HK-style cases with the multiple pouches...you can buy the cases, configure the pouches and add more as you like (within the confines of the case dimensions of course). Any velcro-backed pouch/pocket will hook right into the case.

Blackhawk makes them now and calls them the "SOCOM" case if memory serves.

If you need something bigger...what sort of dimensions/layout were you thinking of?

I wouldn't think it needs to be bigger that 9"x6"x1.5" for one suppressor. I was thinking more zippered dayplanner sized. A couple pouches for the wrenches, maybe a small organizer for small muzzle accessories, and a flat pocket for stamp forms.

Just a basic pouch that I can grab on the way out the door to the range that holds everything I could possibly need to use the can on any gun I have with me. I'm terrible about rushing out the door with 3 or 4 guns and forgetting a mag for one, test loads for another, and batteries for a dead reddot.

I thought about that but it seems alittle overkill. Going to be bigger and heavier than it needs to be. It would be nice if it had molle attachments on the back and a small carry handle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bendigo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't think it needs to be bigger that 9"x6"x1.5" for one suppressor. I was thinking more zippered dayplanner sized. A couple pouches for the wrenches, maybe a small organizer for small muzzle accessories, and a flat pocket for stamp forms.

Just a basic pouch that I can grab on the way out the door to the range that holds everything I could possibly need to use the can on any gun I have with me. I'm terrible about rushing out the door with 3 or 4 guns and forgetting a mag for one, test loads for another, and batteries for a dead reddot. </div></div>

Not sure about who makes a zippered dayplanner with hook/loop material on the inside that would do what you want to do. As another suggestion, Blackhawk makes some "discreet" handgun cases in black that look like a large book cover or portfolio. They have velcro on the inside for attachment of various pouches/etc. You might try those depending on the sizes you can get them in. Also, Maxpedition makes a shit ton of various bags/cases/pouches/organizers that might foot the bill...particularly the Neatfreak (sp?) organizer among others.

The Blackhawks socom cases are just about perfect for this application, IMO. They may be slightly larger than he above dimensions, but are the closest thing I've seen to a Velcro-lined day planner. You can buy multiple different sizes of pouch to put inside to fit whatever accessories you want to carry.