• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Suppressor

Re: Suppressor

I have a gemtech outback II for my P22. Really pleased with it so far.

I have experience with a TAC65 and like it, although, not on either of your guns, just 10/22 and Sig Mosquito. Functioned well with those.

i've shot the Outback II and the Silencer Co Sparrow and prefer the Outback for noise reduction but check into the Alpine or G5-22 as well.

I have used a number of different suppressors on my .22LR's.

I currently own the Gemtech Outback II, Tac65 and the AAC Prodigy.

Out of the Prodigy and Tac65, Both are cleanable. WOrld of difference between them though.

Prodigy is VERY nice, VERY quiet on both handguns and rifles. But it is like 5-6 times the cost on the open market (500-600$ compared to $100). Add the tax and that comes down to 3x the cost, but still I hope my point is made.

Tac65 is great for bulk shooting. Prodigy is too. Outback is quiet, but the Prodigy is quieter IMO.

I don't shoo the outback much anymore because it is almost full and isn't as quiet anymore. I can see the lead buildup inside when looking from either end of the tube.

Semper Fidelis