• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

suppressor

Re: suppressor

Check www.silencertalk.com. More information that you can absorb. Suppressors are legal in Alaska, so you're gonna need to find a dealer, get CLEO sign-offs or setup a trust / Corporation, then go through a bit of paperwork, then wait 3 or 4 months for approval. It's not difficult, but it does take time.

Try the search function, or suppressor section?
Or be a little more specific when asking a question. Asking a vague question often gets short replies.

good luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In Texas we can buy suppressors at Walmart.. </div></div>

How I wish that was true. Instead it took me 121 days of waiting for my stamp. And now the addiction has it's hold on me. How cool it would be to go to wally-world and buy some 22 lr ammo and supressor at the same time.