• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Suppressors and moving

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    Okay. Can anyone give any helpful info into what happens when you go to move, within the same state, literally one town over, with cans you already have stamps for and have taken possession of?

Do you have to send ATF the Interstate form 5320.50 and get permission, even though it’s in the same state.

When I moved I called the atf. They were very helpful and actually sent me the required form. Was very simple. I just don’t remember what that form was as it was 5 years ago

Was for new permanent location of the nfa items. But think it’s the same form for permission to transport. They can help you if needed

I’m pretty sure that if you’re moving within the boundaries of the same state, you don’t have to notify them, but I’d verify.