• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors for FN 5.7x28

matt452326

Private
Minuteman
May 14, 2021
NC
I'm sorry to ask this but I just got a FN 5.7x28 and want to get a suppressor for it. I have the B&T 5.7 suppressor and then there's the innovative arms slingshot which is 4.5in long but says it reduces the db's by 38-41 this suppressor is on the FN specialities website. I looked it up and it's an official website from FN America.

Anyone have any experience with these suppressors or any suppressor with the 5.7x28

Thanks for the help

Matt

I haven't used one of the B&T suppressors but have heard good things about them.

I have a YHM in jail waiting for the Form 4 parole to come through. I bought it because it was rated for .22WMR and 5.7x28.

All but one of my .22LR suppressors are rated for 5.7x28. The one that isn't is the Ruger integrally suppressed barrels for the 10/22 takedown.

I run a griffin Optimus micro on my .22 lr. Rated for 556. Very small and easy to clean and disassemble. Not sure how it does on a 5.7. But it’s a nice little can

SWR sparrow… been very happy with it on a SBR Ar57 / fun