• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors suppressors?

Re: suppressors?

I love SureFire suppressors and it is because of a lot of reasons. They are lighweight, quick detach, minimal POI shift but i will always be repeatable and are very durable.

Chuck

I spoke to David at shark supp.today and he seems genuine about his product. They are pricey, but you don't see any complaints about there performance. AWC is another good choice. Try and find a Class 3 dealer that can help in your decision process. I am trying to pull funds to give the tigershark a go. Good luck

I've spoken to David several times and met him face to face. He is confident in his product, and willing to stand behind it. I've even asked questions after the fact, and he's always answered until I was satisfied. Truly an above-and-beyond individual.

My only complaint about my Shark is that I waited so long to get it.

Haven't shot an HVT, but my friend has a Piranha. Very nice suppressor, and the Gem-Tech people have fantastic customer service. I'm looking real hard at their Sandstorm. 13 ozs! Not sure if it's rated for an '06 tho. Give 'em a call and see what they have to say.

I would have to say shark, although I don't have a shark, David did get me an SWR omega 30 which is a great can but, no comparison to one of his shark cans.

I've shot my SWR and a shark side by side on my .308 rifle, the shark was quieter, lighter and had way more recoil reduction than my SWR.

Not to mention you can take the shark apart for cleaning, which is a major plus.

May be pricey but worth every penny, plus David is a way cool guy to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broncovan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't shot an HVT, but my friend has a Piranha. Very nice suppressor, and the Gem-Tech people have fantastic customer service. I'm looking real hard at their Sandstorm. 13 ozs! Not sure if it's rated for an '06 tho. Give 'em a call and see what they have to say. </div></div>

If my stamp ever comes back I will have my sandstorm. I'm sure it will take 30'06. IIRC they said it will handle my 7mm RemMag.

-dan.