• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supreme Court aint Suppressor Friendly

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2001
AL
none
Screenshot_20190610-153509_Google News.jpg

Some articles mentioned Trump said earlier this month that he “would be open to banning silencers”...guess he talked about it in an interview w/piers Morgan.

Whole situation with this form 1/form 4 bullshit is totally unacceptable, esp form 4 since suppressors are an accessory not a firearm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I don't have them or use them so it wouldn't offend me.
Laughing, you will find what your looking for here, but only until the cat comes calling. I don't have use for cell phones, cars, SJW, people who vote to take away my rights while forcing me to feed an house their ass so I think they should be banned as well. Wait can I add a few things to that?

I take it you don’t consider the various Forms an infringement of the 2nd?

Ignorant I am. I am for the second amendment. I own guns and will continue to buy and practice my amendment rights.

I don't mind change or anyone that uses them. I personally don't have a purpose and neither can add justification for myself personally. What's wrong with the process now? I've seen an average of most people get there's back within 6-8 months. The argument I hear is one that states if they made suppressors easier to get then by that thinking it would be just as easy for the criminal to receive as well? My process of thinking may be wrong but what's wrong with the process now? I don't have one on order I have filled out the paperwork for several people ready to get one.

I'm not against suppressors if that's what you guys think. I have some assumption as if they might restrict on this then other things that pertain to the second amendment might become strict as well. SO eventually if they have a slice of the pie they will want all of the pie?

I am sure if they ban them they will get turned in by the truck load just like bump stocks and standard capacity magazines in commie states...............Wait whats that hold on those things have not gotten turned in by the truck load......LOL

Reactions: deersniper
Do you hang out with garandman by any chance? Or another character poparock???

Ignorant I am. I am for the second amendment. I own guns and will continue to buy and practice my amendment rights.

I don't mind change or anyone that uses them. I personally don't have a purpose and neither can add justification for myself personally. What's wrong with the process now? I've seen an average of most people get there's back within 6-8 months. The argument I hear is one that states if they made suppressors easier to get then by that thinking it would be just as easy for the criminal to receive as well? My process of thinking may be wrong but what's wrong with the process now? I don't have one on order I have filled out the paperwork for several people ready to get one.

I'm not against suppressors if that's what you guys think. I have some assumption as if they might restrict on this then other things that pertain to the second amendment might become strict as well. SO eventually if they have a slice of the pie they will want all of the pie?

I have some assumption as if they might restrict on this then other things that pertain to the second amendment might become strict as well. SO eventually if they have a slice of the pie they will want all of the pie?
Yeah this is the whole damn point and you are ok with that?

That is NOT the type of mentality we need here. I give ARs and Glocks and their owners shit on a daily basis, but I will always support their owners rights to own them. We've got far too many folks in the gun community that think like you do and it's really disconcerting that there are folks that aren't fully 100% on board with our 2A rights!

My process of thinking may be wrong but what's wrong with the process now?

Your thought process is highly flawed...What’s wrong is that this Form X (1,4,take your pick) process exists in the first place. It’s unconstitutional.

What part of “the right to bear arms shall not be infringed” do you not understand?

Pie you say? Fuck anyone that supports or enforces ANY gun law. Shall not be infringed does not mean unloaded duck shotgun in the closest

image.jpg

Fuddd.jpg

I like the idea that anybody who thinks the nfa horseshit is ok.....
Goes to buy car tag, pays $39.99 for tag, $200.00 transfer fee, has to be printed and investigated, and wait a year to get the tag while their 80k$ car/truck sits un-driven... as payback for the f'ing the rest of us get, who DO use them every day on the farm...
Pig 443 this year.. today, about an hour ago..
IMG950851.jpg

The nfa horseshit is interfering with my ability to protect my cropland...

Perhaps further , if anyone thinks the nfa horseshit is ok, I wish on them, the same kind of shit when they go grocery shopping, $200.00 per buggy and wait a year to take it home, go hungry you ignorant sunzabeeches...

No offense intended in these statements, I seriously hope anybody that supports nfa horseshit loses a significant amount of "something important to them" over govt stupid, like they dont get their income tax refunds for 5-7 years....

Anything to get the point across..

I like the idea that anybody who thinks the nfa horseshit is ok.....
Goes to buy car tag, pays $39.99 for tag, $200.00 transfer fee, has to be printed and investigated, and wait a year to get the tag while their 80k$ car/truck sits un-driven... as payback for the f'ing the rest of us get, who DO use them every day on the farm...
Pig 443 this year.. today, about an hour ago..View attachment 7093218

The nfa horseshit is interfering with my ability to protect my cropland...

Perhaps further , if anyone thinks the nfa horseshit is ok, I wish on them, the same kind of shit when they go grocery shopping, $200.00 per buggy and wait a year to take it home, go hungry you ignorant sunzabeeches...

No offense intended in these statements, I seriously hope anybody that supports nfa horseshit loses a significant amount of "something important to them" over govt stupid, like they dont get their income tax refunds for 5-7 years....

Anything to get the point across..

I've slowly gotten interested in Form 1 suppressors and how they stack up against ones from Surefire, KAC, etc that you pay a premium for plus a year long wait.

My last Form 1 SBR came back in less than a month; which is still retarded considering I literally walked out of the store with a firearm yet then....have to wait for some paperwork shuffle bullshit to get a suppressor or make the fucking gun 5 inches shorter?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
All my form 1's have been around 30 days. I have friends who mfg suppressors, and I dont have the talent to form 1 a mil grade can. I havent seen many home grown cans work near as good as those with "institutional support" behind them. Baffle stack design is a very interesting experiment I have participated in with those friends with those very high dollar licenses and some nice machines. I dont have the patience to do that shit anymore...
Other more talented peoples mileage may vary though.

In many ways a suppressor is no different from a 1" drive impact wrench I need to use fixing a 150k tractor, or a socket for that wrench, or the steering arm on said tractor, it's a tool or a functional part of a piece of useful equipment that is part of everyday life, and ignorance on the rest of the worlds part is just that, ignorance or blatant fucktard stupid. jmho and ymmv

Last edited:
Fox News still reporting that the .gov shooter last week used a silencer. While talking about Supreme Court not taking up the suppressor case.

I just waited 14+ months for a ultra 9 now I'm "delayed" when I went to pick it up. Retarded.

All my form 1's have been around 30 days. I have friends who mfg suppressors, and I dont have the talent to form 1 a mil grade can. I havent seen many home grown cans work near as good as those with "institutional support" behind them. Baffle stack design is a very interesting experiment I have participated in with those friends with those very high dollar licenses and some nice machines. I dont have the patience to do that shit anymore...
Other more talented peoples mileage may vary though.

In many ways a suppressor is no different from a 1" drive impact wrench I need to use fixing a 150k tractor, or a socket for that wrench, or the steering arm on said tractor, it's a tool or a functional part of a piece of useful equipment that is part of everyday life, and ignorance on the rest of the worlds part is just that, ignorance or blatant fucktard stupid. jmho and ymmv
if you didn't buy green paint you wouldnt spend so much time and money wrenching on it lol

Reactions: j-huskey
I thought they came out today and said they wouldn’t hear the case because they are protected accessories under the 2A. Did I not hear that correctly? I would have loved to have heard their argument tho because it seems to me that if they are protected under the 2A as accessories then we should have more free access to autos and at minimum the suppressors should not be on the NFA.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
splain please

I thought they came out today and said they wouldn’t hear the case because they are protected accessories under the 2A. Did I not hear that correctly? I would have loved to have heard their argument tho because it seems to me that if they are protected under the 2A as accessories then we should have more free access to autos and at minimum the suppressors should not be on the NFA.

splain please

I heard something on the radio this afternoon where they claimed that they would not hear the case because their was no need to as they were protected accessories under the 2A. But, as I said, if that’s true, then how in the hell did they get on the NFA? Seems to me that if they are protected accessories and should be accessible by all then they should not be on the NFA! Same goes for full auto really. Again, that’s why I’d like to hear their reason by claiming it’s a protected accessory. Seems like a good argument could be made to at minimum get them off of the NFA!

EDIT radio host was wrong!!

@ArmyJerry @j-huskey Ok, radio guy was flat out wrong. They claim they are accessories and are not protected under common use. That’s a BS and terrible argument. How many have to be out there before they are considered common use? Going by that logic nothing other than the firearm itself is protected, even down to the sights or the trigger as they could be labeled accessories. And, considering the amount of forms submitted for suppressors in the past decade you’d have a damn hard time convincing me that they aren’t common use!

Last edited:
Serious question. Would people in free states be willing to have “universal background checks” in exchange for the abolishment of the NFA? I only ask because I live in a communist state and basically have the bare minimum of gun rights, so any gain in rights is a win for me. Please educate me.

Here's a good way to think of the 2A in relation to suppressors when comparing it to another Constitutionally guaranteed freedom.

Say the state of Indiana saw the Amish "spilling over" from Ohio, didn't want them clogging traffic with their horse and buggies, and decided to ban the practice of the Amish faith within their state, and SCOTUS decided not to review their case against Indiana is not a commonly (enough) practiced sect of Christianity and therefore is not afforded Constitutional protections and the First Amendment does not apply. Since you (inferred here) are not Amish, you don't care because it has no bearing upon your own lifestyle and will not stand up to the injustice inflicted upon other law abiding citizens.

Apply the same line of thought to freedom from illegal search and seizure or uncompensated quartering of troops at your neighbors' homes but not your own, and you should be offended, very offended, at any such government transgression. If you are not, I challenge you to reevaluate what the Constitution really means to our country and its people it protects from government tyranny.

The Constitution belongs to the citizenry of our country, and it is up to each and every one of us to defend it against federal and state infringement at every corner, wherever and whenever the government is in contradiction to the base document of all laws. Even when it's in a situation we don't like, doesn't affect us, or is in line with our personal beliefs, it's our duty to ensure the government doesn't cross those lines.

Serious question. Would people in free states be willing to have “universal background checks” in exchange for the abolishment of the NFA? I only ask because I live in a communist state and basically have the bare minimum of gun rights, so any gain in rights is a win for me. Please educate me.

No! If they are going to be that mulish about what the 2A protects then I’m going to be just as bullheaded about what it says we don’t have to go through either. It doesn’t say anything about having to go through background checks. It’s a God given right, anything the government does is trying to undermine a natural right, period. Do I have to go through a background check to drive a car, buy alcohol, pick up drugs from the pharmacy, etc.? Do I have to go through a background check to exercise fee speech? It’s arguably just as dangerous. I can go on. Give them an inch they take a mile. We could agree to that and I’m sure somehow they would backpedal and we would lose more than we gained.

Do you hang out with garandman by any chance? Or another character poparock???

not sure what this.
Yeah this is the whole damn point and you are ok with that?

No sir, I am not okay with it. I don't want my rights taken nor anyone else's rights taken. My original statement should have been a question and followed up with research. I am all for guns & suppressors.
That is NOT the type of mentality we need here. I give ARs and Glocks and their owners shit on a daily basis, but I will always support their owners rights to own them. We've got far too many folks in the gun community that think like you do and it's really disconcerting that there are folks that aren't fully 100% on board with our 2A rights!

I am fully 100% no matter the cost. My first statement should have been asking whats going on. I recall about 3-4 years ago there was talk about dropping the $200 tax. Right now all I am asking is for clarification or point in a direction to real sold information. Everything that I have been told is hear say and I don't want hear say I want facts. I am 100% fully supportive of all the ammendments including the second.

As soon as your ears catch up with the permanent damage you’ve done, you’ll change your opinion.
Tinnitus doesn’t care that you’ve always doubled up.
“Hearing Protection Act” - it isn’t just a moniker.
Your thought process is highly flawed...What’s wrong is that this Form X (1,4,take your pick) process exists in the first place. It’s unconstitutional.

What part of “the right to bear arms shall not be infringed” do you not understand?

So heres my question for you sir, First off I am 100% pro gun I just want to say that. I placed my foot in my mouth by my first statement. what would you guys rather have to receive a suppressor? Just a 4473 (CCWL) and be on the way? I am asking because I want to know.

jaywhite97, you've been a member here for less than two weeks. Might I suggest some light reading.
View attachment 7093211

And

View attachment 7093213

I am all means for suppressors. Please don't think I am if you can point me into whats going as in what challenges or what they are trying to change I would certainly appreciate it. I am 100% i stuck my head in my ass with my first statement.
Eyes closed, ears plugged and just mouth breathing at this time.

You don’t understand the big picture. Sad really.

can you explain the big picture. You are telling me I don't understand it well can you explain it or point me in the direction. I want to open my eyes clean out my ears and find out.
How does that boot on your neck feel?

Not to comfortable and my ass in my head isnt either.

Here's a good way to think of the 2A in relation to suppressors when comparing it to another Constitutionally guaranteed freedom.

Say the state of Indiana saw the Amish "spilling over" from Ohio, didn't want them clogging traffic with their horse and buggies, and decided to ban the practice of the Amish faith within their state, and SCOTUS decided not to review their case against Indiana is not a commonly (enough) practiced sect of Christianity and therefore is not afforded Constitutional protections and the First Amendment does not apply. Since you (inferred here) are not Amish, you don't care because it has no bearing upon your own lifestyle and will not stand up to the injustice inflicted upon other law abiding citizens.

Apply the same line of thought to freedom from illegal search and seizure or uncompensated quartering of troops at your neighbors' homes but not your own, and you should be offended, very offended, at any such government transgression. If you are not, I challenge you to reevaluate what the Constitution really means to our country and its people it protects from government tyranny.

The Constitution belongs to the citizenry of our country, and it is up to each and every one of us to defend it against federal and state infringement at every corner, wherever and whenever the government is in contradiction to the base document of all laws. Even when it's in a situation we don't like, doesn't affect us, or is in line with our personal beliefs, it's our duty to ensure the government doesn't cross those lines.

Apparently some last gens didn’t get the memo.

I appreciate your post and thank you for explaining it. I meant in no negative way. I am 100% suppressor supportive and wll defend the right no matter the cost.

Reactions: Redmanss
Fuck no. My birthright as an American is not subject to an infringement like a background check that does nil to prevent violent crime.

What does "...shall not be infringed" mean to you? I know what it means to me, and that means zero laws restricting weaponry ownership by citizens. It applied to cannons back in the day, I should have a M198 in the backyard if I want.

A tube with baffles and threads.
Hint ^^^
After seeing "some" replies in this thread it's no wonder they pull this shit.

R

Apparently some last gens didn’t get the memo.
I've heard the same from a co-worker and avid hunter who is also older than me. He was chirping one day about how he would actually support regular mental health evaluations for gun ownership. I schooled him real fucking quick about the slippery slope that would create, as well as how it was blatantly unconstitutional in violation of more than a few amendments. Nothing more illegal of search than a mental health evaluation to exercise a constitutional right.

We must educate the fudds of our country because for the most part they are on our side, just ill informed and lack understanding.