• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supreme Court screws us once again

The video above gives an excellent explanation of the longer strategy and makes sense.... One good case to handcuff the agencies from making their own rules...... Hope so.

The video above gives an excellent explanation of the longer strategy and makes sense.... One good case to handcuff the agencies from making their own rules...... Hope so.
Yup, and weren't the case somehow based on the Injunction vs the overall ban? I'm trying to paraphrase, but I saw another analysis about how the court wouldn't rule on the injunction aspect, but there are other cases going through that are on the merit of the ban itself. I'm mucking up the wording Im sure.

edit: Found the verbiage that was used : cases (Aposhian and GOA) were interlocutory petitions based on denials of a preliminary injunction rather than final judgment.

Last edited:
Why don't you watch the video? He explains it better than I can.
because dumbass, some of us don't have 20 minutes to waste neither the inclination. If you are going to post a long fking video, paraphrase it for the hive. Not only is that the right thing to do, it's demonstrates that you actually watched it, can articulate it content and are respectful to other people

that said, not watching $hit, you want people to watch $hit, tell us a synopsis

Yup, and weren't the case somehow based on the Injunction vs the overall ban? I'm trying to paraphrase, but I saw another analysis about how the court wouldn't rule on the injunction aspect, but there are other cases going through that are on the merit of the ban itself. I'm mucking up the wording Im sure.

edit: Found the verbiage that was used : cases (Aposhian and GOA) were interlocutory petitions based on denials of a preliminary injunction rather than final judgment.
that's definitely true and when I saw this my first thought was it's a set of downs and not 4th down every time

Reactions: sleev-les
I'll put my answers in RED for you below.

because dumbass
You know the big words, don't you?

, some of us don't have 20 minutes to waste neither the inclination.
If you don't have the time, then what are doing here in the first place?

If you don't have the inclination, then perhaps the content of the video wouldn't interest you in the first place or you don't have the intelligence to understand it. However, you probably do have the intelligence to understand it because you seem to know all of the big words.

If you are going to post a long fking video, paraphrase it for the hive. Not only is that the right thing to do, it's demonstrates that you actually watched it, can articulate it content and are respectful to other people
You make some incorrect assumptions. Saying that posting a synopsis is the right thing to do presupposes that you are the arbiter of all things of moral question and/or make the rules.

If there is something in the TS for the hide which requires me to post a synopsis then please show it to me. I would be very grateful for the clarification.

Since when am I (or anyone else on this forum) required to demonstrate anything to you or anyone else here? I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. Nor should you be required to prove anything.

Is this a school class, and you the teacher, where we are required to show & tell what we learned from a video?

If you don't think that I'm respectful of other people then look in the mirror. I'm not the one calling someone else a "dumbass."

that said, not watching $hit, you want people to watch $hit, tell us a synopsis

You don't have to watch anything. I don't get a chance to watch every video posted in this forum. I don't get a chance to read through every posting on this forum, although your missives are sometimes rather humorous. So I don't tell everyone to post a synopsis or cliff notes of a video.

With that said, I don't have to tell you a synopsis. Nor should anyone else deign to submit to your demand to provide a synopsis.

Sometimes I do post a statement about the video. If I’m in a hurry I’ll just post the video.

If someone doesn’t have the time to watch the entire video, there’s a way to speed it up. Surprisingly, some videos are very understandable, even at 2X.

Look for the gear icon for the settings. You may have to scroll down on the pop up menu to look for the playback speed. Playback can usually be set anywhere from 1.25X to 2X.

Finally, if I offend you so much, why don't you just ignore me? If you feel so strongly about it, then why don't you report me and try to get me banned from the hide?

Have a great day.

Here's another video that dovetails with the video in post #4. Most of what they say is already known by most of you. Skip to about 4:00 for their thoughts on why the SCOTUS refused to hear the cases.

don't get me wrong it's sad even pathetic they did not over turn everything the left has done , but it's like leftist to cry over a loss when you side is getting so many other wins don't cry over a loss try harder next time for a win and leave the crying to the left . you can always revisit a case or ruling later if you have to but count your blessings on all that you have not lost yet . I am also not saying yea for the supreme court they make what to me seems to be a lot of anti constitutional rulings but take the win when you can earn it .

If the National Republican Party and National level Republican Politicians actually did what they promised their voters they would and had any backbone we wouldn't need to be pinning all our hopes for freedom on the Courts.

Even the great Trump was actually worse for our 2A freedoms than Obama...

We need to start primarying out everyone of the Republican party that doesn't do their best to get back our 2A rights when they get voted in.

If the National Republican Party and National level Republican Politicians actually did what they promised their voters they would and had any backbone we wouldn't need to be pinning all our hopes for freedom on the Courts.

Even the great Trump was actually worse for our 2A freedoms than Obama...

We need to start primarying out everyone of the Republican party that doesn't do their best to get back our 2A rights when they get voted in.
Yep agree. But they fix primaries too. I was at a Republican one, years ago and it was clearly fixed by a backroom deal. Minnesota has been a political dirty black hole for decades. Just like the national party . The state republicans are do nothing too. When they are in control.
The political class are united in their contempt of the average citizen.

I'll put my answers in RED for you below.

You know the big words, don't you?

If you don't have the time, then what are doing here in the first place?

If you don't have the inclination, then perhaps the content of the video wouldn't interest you in the first place or you don't have the intelligence to understand it. However, you probably do have the intelligence to understand it because you seem to know all of the big words.

You make some incorrect assumptions. Saying that posting a synopsis is the right thing to do presupposes that you are the arbiter of all things of moral question and/or make the rules.

If there is something in the TS for the hide which requires me to post a synopsis then please show it to me. I would be very grateful for the clarification.

Since when am I (or anyone else on this forum) required to demonstrate anything to you or anyone else here? I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else. Nor should you be required to prove anything.

Is this a school class, and you the teacher, where we are required to show & tell what we learned from a video?

If you don't think that I'm respectful of other people then look in the mirror. I'm not the one calling someone else a "dumbass."

You don't have to watch anything. I don't get a chance to watch every video posted in this forum. I don't get a chance to read through every posting on this forum, although your missives are sometimes rather humorous. So I don't tell everyone to post a synopsis or cliff notes of a video.

With that said, I don't have to tell you a synopsis. Nor should anyone else deign to submit to your demand to provide a synopsis.

Sometimes I do post a statement about the video. If I’m in a hurry I’ll just post the video.

If someone doesn’t have the time to watch the entire video, there’s a way to speed it up. Surprisingly, some videos are very understandable, even at 2X.

Look for the gear icon for the settings. You may have to scroll down on the pop up menu to look for the playback speed. Playback can usually be set anywhere from 1.25X to 2X.

Finally, if I offend you so much, why don't you just ignore me? If you feel so strongly about it, then why don't you report me and try to get me banned from the hide?

Have a great day.

It would take less time for him to watch said video that read that shit..

Reactions: Longshot231