• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Supressor Cover

Duffy1298

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Jacksonville
I'm having issues with my Coletac Python suppressor cover not staying in place. The rifle I use it for is a pretty light weight 308, recoil isn't bad at all, but its enough to make the suppressor cover slide forward after a few rounds... What suppressor covers would y'all recommend? Thanks.

I also have issues with my Col-Tac covers, going to be sending them back in for the strictacords. Even with the straps cinched down as tight as I can make them they slip on the light calibers.

Precision rifle underground looks to have a pretty nice cover. No experience but that’s that’s I’ll be ordering when my suppressor is out of jail. My hunting partner uses a rauch precision cover and hasn’t had any issues with it

Reactions: Duffy1298
Just bought the TAB Gear ASR cover. I'll report back when I get a chance to try it out. I've bought other nylon goods from TAB Gear and they're all good. Made in Texas all American sourced.

I have both the Armageddon Gear and the Precision underground suppressor covers. No issues with them coming off and I would recommend either of them. My precision underground is the high temp version and it does a better job keeping mirage down.

I have both the Armageddon Gear and the Precision underground suppressor covers. No issues with them coming off and I would recommend either of them. My precision underground is the high temp version and it does a better job keeping mirage down.
I have the same Precision Underground high temp. It stays in place perfect using the Kevlar cinch cord. Very good at mirage control.

I got a suppressor cover from Rauch precision on their Black Friday sale. Haven’t had a chance to use it as my suppressor is still in jail but quality seems impressive especially for the price point and the customer service was top notch. I would give them a look.

If this is something that runs relatively low heat such as 10 shot string neighborhood. You can make one out of wetsuit material and heavy duty rubber bands, both available on Amazon. That's what I use on my steel supressor.

One barrel worth of 260 through my suppressor with an Armageddon gear cover on it. No issue with it slipping forward, has held up great. I got the hi temp version. 10/10 would recommend

Good call... I'm using one of their older covers on a Silencerco Harvester.... I've dipped the forward edge in fireplace sealant/silicone.... Hopefully their new high-temp version won't need that

Armageddon Gear, use on Seekins SP10-308 and Tikka Tac A1 with TBAC Ultra 7s with zero issues! Buy with confidence

Just purchased the Corset Suppressor Cover from Cole-tac.

I have been through a couple suppressor covers on my 10.5 and SWR can. This one looks promising.

Note: No practical experience with this suppressor cover. Let y’all know after I run a couple mags.

I'm having issues with my Coletac Python suppressor cover not staying in place. The rifle I use it for is a pretty light weight 308, recoil isn't bad at all, but its enough to make the suppressor cover slide forward after a few rounds... What suppressor covers would y'all recommend? Thanks.
Just got one of these ... looks like it solves both mirage, and suppressor-creep.

I tried the Cole-tac and had the same problem. I have since switched to the Armageddon Gear with no issues since.

I've run the AG covers for a long time now, and switched to the high temp versions last year. I've never had an issue with them sliding forward.

I have the Armageddon Gear cover, mainly because my suppressor company (MacBros) sells them with their logo, and sized for their cans.
That being said, it’s a great freaking cover. Keeps things cool to the touch and it doesn’t budge, even on my mid weight 7mm Rem Mag.

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
I have a TAB Gear SAS 1 I think, had it 10 years, I like to slip it back after shooting to let the can cool off, no issues with it coming off while shooting.

I have a TAB Gear SAS 1 I think, had it 10 years, I like to slip it back after shooting to let the can cool off, no issues with it coming off while shooting.
I have used TAB Gear SAS3 on 2 OpsInc cans, 1 is a 3rd Model on a 300wm, and an SASR on my TBAC Ultra 7. They only move when I move them.

I tried the Cole-tac and had the same problem. I have since switched to the Armageddon Gear with no issues since.
Really? My experience was exactly the opposite. The heat-sleeve and tight Velcro wraps on Cole-Tac worked way better than no sleeve and the strings that don't tighten on the Armageddon Gear cover that now sits in a drawer. To each his own ... YMMV.

Reactions: JLP.Payette
looks like i'll get the Armageddon also!
I don't think you will be disappointed.. The bungee synches it up tight and it doesn't move unless I want it to.

50919477941_85ed29bfc5_h.jpg

Reactions: ck1a and 07SGT4623