• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Supressor of a 300 Win Mag

felix5616

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2010
New Hampshire
looking for a suppressor for a 300 Win Mag. Accuracy is paramount. Are direct threaded suppressors always more accurate than quick attach suppressors?

There are a lot of good options on the market right now and the Ultra 9 is arguably the best of all the options based on feedback from many users not affiliated with TBAC.

I ordered a TBAC Ultra-9 (30 caliber) in September for use on rifles ranging from .223 to .300WM. After doing my research it wasn't a hard decision to pick TBAC.

The only choice I had was between the Ultra-9 and the 338 Ultra. Since I don't plan to own anything above 30 caliber, I went with the Ultra-9.

Now I just have to wait another 11+ months to receive it.

I bought a YHM Nitro 30 back in January for my 300 WM. I'll let you know how it performs when it comes in....

Zak's definitely the man when it comes to this sort of thing, but something else to consider would be the 338 Ultra. The extra volume of it will help in regard to noise suppression, and the brake mount is a bit larger than the CB. That said, the suppressor its self is also larger and more expensive than the Ultra 9, as well.

I'm probably being overly cautious, but on my Win Mag-class guns, I use a 338-class can.

I run an Ultra 9 on my AXMC. 25" barrel, 230 Berger Hyrbids loaded LONG, H1000, 2850. The can does an outstanding job with both noise reduction, and recoil. Very accurate too.

Thanks
I have a TBAC 338 but prefer a suppressor for each rifle
thanks for the suggestions
wish the ATF would get their shit together and improve the wait times. I move so often sometimes I don't know what address to use

SilencerCo Harvester. You can find them on GB for under 400.00 if you are patient. Have one on my Rem 24" 5R.

I am very impressed with TBAC products. I have two other brands, but only use my Ultra 7 and my Hybrid Ultra 338BA on my Precision rifles. Both are braked and are 100% return to zero.

I run the 7 on my 21” Blaser 300 win “mountain rifle” - although it does not suppress as well as the ultra 9 it is great compromise and makes the Blaser the perfect Western hunting rifle for me.

The 338BA Ultra is simply outstanding in suppression. If you don’t care about weight or size, this dog will do it all and do it well!

Attachments

• photo77712.jpg
    photo77712.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 17