• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Sure Shot NV Pvs-27 sale

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hello Hide,

I have several Pvs-27 long range night vision clip ons available for sale. I will be offering these 3 different ways to hide members. These are used and in good working condition. Listed below are the 3 available tiers we have. The picture below is of the best, typical and worst condition units out of 10 of them to give an example of tier 1. All of the tubes are clean and look identical. These are not like pvs-30 refurbs that have a FOM number on them. They are all green phosphor Omni VII and these do/did not come with data sheets.

Tier 1

Used condition:
    Housing will exhibit typical wear on coating and mount but will be guaranteed to function 100% as it should. Collimation will also be within spec! 1 year warranty
    **Price: $4500+shipping**
    2.png

3.png

1.png

Tier 2

Used condition/ new coating:
    Housing and mount will be stripped and re coated with Cerakote’s air cure ceramic coating. We will have Jet Black, FDE, OD Green, Vortex Bronze and Burnt Bronze colors to choose from upon order. All factory markings will be re lasered onto the housing as well. See pictures below for an example. 1 year warranty
    **Price: $5000+shipping**
    IMG_1796.jpeg

Tier 3

High spec Unfilmed L3 white phosphor re tube:
    On these we will pull the Omni VII green tube out and install a new L3 2500+ FOM unfilmed white phosphor tube. This includes custom coating and laser work. Lifetime warranty on service and 2 years on tube.
    **Price: $11,000+shipping**
    Untitled-6.png

Untitled-5.png

Prices are subject to change slightly throughout this sale. Not much but it could happen as this whole batch shows up.

Current wait time:
    There will be a slight wait time on the coating as it takes time to cure and laser them. Wait time on the re tube is currently about 4-6 weeks. Key word about. As more guys order this tier, wait times will go up accordingly.

**Yes, you can purchase a Tier 1 unit and re tube it later with the tube specs mentioned above. The Tier 3 service with that specific tube is $6500. **

Warranty details:
    I stand behind my builds. I take great pride in what I do and most of you know that. The pictures will show my work cosmetically but the same attention to detail is kept on the internals as well. Our warranty covers anything mechanically that can, will or has gone wrong except for recoil damage. Yes these are still magnum rated so you can indeed mount them to a .50, but sh!t happens. The tubes I’m putting in will be carefully selected for your application. For example, we match tube specs to the rifle platform you plan to use it on to ensure the best performance and recoil resilience.

Collimation guarantee:
    Pvs-27’s are notorious for being way off on collimation. We won’t get into why but that should be your last concern here. All of these will be mounted to a collimation table to ensure proper alignment prior to shipping to you. If it’s off we will re align the optic and our collimation warranty is guaranteed for life. This warranty comes with all 3 tiers listed above.

Feel free call or text me during normal business hours at the number below for any questions for a faster response.

Thanks!
    Jay
    Sure Shot Night Vision
    8three2-7seven3-7zero03

Last edited:
    Do you offer the cerakote option for people's personal units? Or this is something you're doing with your units only?

Do you offer the cerakote option for people's personal units? Or this is something you're doing with your units only?
    Good question, we do plan to coat/engrave customers units in the near future but as of right now we are only doing our builds. Probably within the next 2 months this will indeed be an option.

Jay

Last edited:
    Reactions: AK74U