• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Surefire 1/2 X 28 Muzzle Devices (1 X Warcomp and 2 X SOCOM 3 Prong Flash Hiders)

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale are three Surefire 1/2 X 28 Muzzle Devices, specifically one Warcomp and two SOCOM 3 Prong Flash Hiders. They came off some carbines that I purchased last year and are in great condition with only a few dozen rounds fired through them. I do not have any shims but those are easy to get from Brownells.

Prices: Each of these devices retails for $169 on Surefire's website. I'm selling them for $115 each with FREE shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Please check out my other sale posts and if you buy my multiple items, I'll combine shipping costs to save you some cash.

DIBS: The first public post of "I'll take it!" on the list has priority for purchasing anything I'm selling.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, you will have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1443.jpg

Last edited:
No sir. None of them were pinned and welded on barrels. The rifles they came off had 16” barrels. Thanks for your question.