• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Surefire 338 Suppressor

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
Just got back from picking up my Surefire 338 suppressor from my dealer. Man this thing is really nice and light weight also. Unfortunately I have to wait to get the break put on but I can't wait to send some rounds down range through this can. It's pictured with my TAB cover, the pouch the suppressor comes in from Surefire, the suppressor, the break and the cleaner.

Re: Surefire 338 Suppressor

oh so jealous...
do you plan on setting-up any sub caliber rifles to use it on? Would be great to hear how well it works with 308. I'm betting very well...
Congrats!

It is going on a .308 first off. I don't own a .338....yet
wink.gif
I shot my .30 can on a .243 and a .223 and it worked just fine so I don't see a problem using this on anything of a smaller caliber.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is going on a .308 first off. I don't own a .338....yet
wink.gif
I shot my .30 can on a .243 and a .223 and it worked just fine so I don't see a problem using this on anything of a smaller caliber.</div></div>

can't wait to see it mounted and hope for a range report...
Thanks! still wiping up the drool...

Can I ask how much you paid for that?? My .308 SF is on the way but I'm thinking of getting a SF .338 can in the future...

I will be picking mine up tomorrow or saturday!!

I cant wait!! I will Shoot it on my .338, .300 win, 308, .243 and 6.5 CM.

Rob very nice. I have a really nice GAP 338LM with the surefire brake on it that I will be more than happy to test it for you
wink.gif
. That will a purchase in the near future for me as well.

I am sure Rob would love to let you but that would be breaking the law and stop him from getting anymore neat toys!!!

Maybe you can send him your rifle and he can test it out!!

I wont loan him mine i am selfish!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the offer Tepp but I'll have to decline sending you the can but feel free to ship your .338 up to me and I'll let you know how it works
wink.gif

Easy your the reason I am having to buy one FOCKER! Thanks though. Rob I would be scared to get it back if I sent it up there. I could never get it to shoot as good and beside NOMAD might glaze it and call it some break in procedure.

LOL Yeah it may never be the same.
wink.gif

And your welcome
smile.gif

I am a professional Glazer!!

I cant wait to pick my can up tomorrow!!

I put a round through the last 1/4 of my M4FA sideways... waiting for a week now to hear back from Surefire...

Well thats not good!!

Thinking about a SureFire with muzzle break for my SSG 69 PII. Can I use the .308 can on my 7mm remington magnum? Seems so. The 7mm is just slightly smaller than the .308 but higher pressure. Surefire cans are steel?