• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Surefire 400X IR

I am supposed to have a demo unit in two to three weeks. It is in production now. Both the light and the laser are civi-legal IR. And it is AWESOME! I got some time on it and their new X400 with direct drive green laser and 500 lumen light. The beam was visible for miles. No idea on the price, but I bet it is high.

I'm very interested in how this unit performs. Also interested in the laser offset compared to a Dbal or Cqbl.

I was told it would be 2015 before they hit the streets. They didn't even have a working prototype at shot.

Laser off set has to do with here/how the devise is mounted. Directions for adjustment come in the package. It is more closely aligned with the CQBL, which I found very easy to use.

Get your NV scope goggles set up. Turn on the laser and adjust it to the same POA as your NV devise, and you are GTG.

I was told it would be 2015 before they hit the streets. They didn't even have a working prototype at shot.

I cannot reply about the release date because I am just in the trenches but I have had a working prototype since mid last year so whoever you get your info from is passing bum scoop.

I cannot reply about the release date because I am just in the trenches but I have had a working prototype since mid last year so whoever you get your info from is passing bum scoop.

I preferred to think they did not have a prototype than to know they have had since last summer and still have not been able to bring it to market.

I"ll take it. Pm me with payment info.